28

part two of double update! go back and read last chapter if you missed it :)

♡♡♡

THE REST OF Monday was uneventful, along with Tuesday. On Monday I just hung out with Ricky, Gina and Ej for a bit but they had to leave super early cause my mom was coming home, and I did absolutely nothing on Tuesday.

Before I knew it, my break from school was over and it was Wednesday morning. The sound of rain pouring outside sooths me as I fidget with the lock on my locker before finally getting it open, hanging up my backpack before zipping it open to grab my books.

Once I have everything I need, I close my locker and start to head to homeroom until I remembered that Jenn wanted to see me this morning. Do I just go to her office?

I walk into my homeroom and go up to my desk, sitting in my chair. Right after the bell rings, a voice comes on the intercom. "Can you have Nina make her way down to the front office, please?"

A couple people in class look at me, to which I roll my eyes. I get up from my chair and walk out the classroom, heading to the office. When I get there, I see Jenn sitting in a desk with two chairs in front of her. The thing that shocked me the most, was that Lily was sitting in the other chair.

"Sit down, Nini." Jenn instructs, pointing at the empty chair next to Lily. I sit down in my seat and look over at Lily who was refusing to look back at me.

"I'm really disappointed in you two." Jenn's harsh words catch me off guard, not expecting her to say that. "I've seen the video, and I know both of you know what I'm referring to."

Now is when Lily finally looks over at me. Her face was concerned, and honestly so was mine. She saw the video of Lily and I fighting. That's not going to end well.

"You two are teammates. Allies, companions. You simply cannot be behaving this way, on or off the court. This ongoing feud that you two have needs to stop, and it needs to stop today. It's going to bring you two down and drag the rest of the team right down with you." She scolds, her facial expression very stern.

"I ought to bench both of you during the playoffs." As soon as she says these words, my jaw drops fully.

"Now I'm not going to do that, because you two are good players." She informs, causing me to sigh of relief. "This is your only warning. Next time I see this type of physical behavior from either of you, you're cut from the team. Now go back to class."

I was honestly really shocked. I've never seen her this, like, strict before. Lily and I get up from our chairs and leave the office, only she stops me when I was about to walk away. "Did you talk to Ricky?" Her annoying voice asks.

I stop in my tracks, turning around to look at her. "Why do you care?"

She smirks as if she was up to something, "Just wondering. Have you talked to him recently?"