6

"you're fucking joking." minho said as they got to the hotel.

"sorry, bye!" everyone quickly rushed away from angry minho, who crankily walked to the elevator. jisung followed awkwardly behind him, almost too scared to enter.

"just, don't fucking talk to me. i hate you." minho said as the elevator doors opened.

jisung slowly followed minho to their room, keeping his head down.

normally, he'd put on a smile and pretend everything's okay.

but right now, he just wanted to jump off the hotel roof. 

he set his suitcase by the bed that didn't already have minho on it, slowly sitting down.  he jumped as he got a phone call, stepping out of the room to answer it.

"yes, mom?"

"get your ass back home. now."

"i'm on a world tour right now. and i'm moving out when i get back."

"fat fucking chance."

"don't contact me again." jisung hung up the phone, his heart beating out of his chest and his hands shaking.

tears welled in his eyes as he walked back into the room, grabbing his floral box out of his backpack and going to the bathroom. he locked the door, pressing his back against it as he slid down.

minho only looked at him as if he marched in with the aliens, shrugging and going back to his game on his phone.

when jisung left the bathroom, minho was already asleep. he decided to just take his melatonin so he could get some sleep tonight, not wanting to be conscious anymore.

"jisung?" felix had been trying to wake jisung up for ten minutes. "sun, wake up. we gotta eat and then get on the road."

"i don't want to get up." jisung whined.

"finally! cmon sun, get up." felix said, patting jisungs back.

jisung stood up, watching felix leave to go back to his own room. he took all his pill bottles out, sorting which ones he needed to take.

minho pretended not to watch jisung, but curiosity had gotten the best of him. he watched as jisung took a few different kinds of pills.

"what the fuck is that? you're a druggie?" minho scoffed.

"vitamins." jisung quickly excused, throwing the pill bottles back into his bag.

"whatever, druggie."

"don't call me that." jisung glared at him.

"why? is your mommy a drug addict too?"

"i don't agree with shaming addicts. but you know nothing about me or my life so shut the fuck up." jisung said calmly, grabbing his stuff and leaving the room.

minho just stared at the door, clenching his fist.

he acts nothing like him so why am i so bothered. i really hate him so much.

"sun you good?" felix asked.

"yeah i'm-" jisung was cut off by a woman yelling his name across the lobby.

"han jisung!"

"leave." jisung simply said.

"no, let's go." she shook her head.

"i'm not fucking going anywhere. leave me alone you psycho."

"seriously jisung. we need to talk." she took a deep breath calming herself down.

"fine." jisung sighed, bringing the woman to the room he slept in.

"minho hyung can you go ahead to the lobby?" jisung asked politely. minho just glared at jisung, taking his stuff and leaving.

"they don't even fucking like you." she grabbed his arm, slamming him into the wall.

"what do you want?" jisung choked back a sob.

"you don't talk to me like that." the woman slapped him across the face. "i want my husband back you stupid fag."

"he doesn't love you."

"no, he doesn't FUCKING LOVE YOU." she punched his chest. "THATS WHY HE LEFT. but you're so useless you can't do anything. so you know why i'm here."

"i don't have money for you, damn. go ask one of your crack boyfriends for some."

"what did you just say to me?" she grabbed his arm, making him sit up. "and what are you doing? fucking some rock stars?" she questioned.

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"jisung we gotta go!" felix knocked on the door.

"i don't want to see you ever again." jisung took a deep breath as he left the room.

"what was that about?" felix asked.

"just personal matters. it's okay." jisung gave a reassuring smile.

"let's go. we shouldn't just left him with his mommy." minho said, getting onto the bus.

jisung just sighed, following behind him.

"minho you seriously gotta stop." felix said as he got on the bus.

"i'm good, thank you."

"prick." felix scoffed.

"thank you." minho shot a sarcastic smile.

"let's just go." chan sighed.

a/n: another update????????? my creativity is out tonight guys tell it congratulations. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay jokes are so funny