22

"i'm tired." jisung groaned as they got off stage, attaching himself to minho.

"so, why are you on me?" minho tried to release himself from jisungs grasp, but failed.

"cause hyung is comfortable."

"get off me." minho whined.

"why? crybaby." jisung let go of minho, walking next to him.

"we're both sweaty."

"and? i can think of a lot of things that we could do that make people sweaty but they're still all over each other." jisung smirked.

"han jisung!" minho playfully hit him.

"it was a joke! i'm kidding. unless." jisung bit his lip.

"please never do that again." minho laughed.

"you two seem to be getting along a lot better." chan said, throwing his arms around the both of them.

"we're besties now, you know." jisung said, causing the three to laugh.

"oh we are? i didn't know this." minho said playfully.

"now you know." jisung made an angry face.

"why are you suddenly so playful?" chan asked, ruffling jisungs hair.

"i just wanted to be treated like everyone else." jisung replied, looking down. the three stopped walking, looking at him.

"what do you mean?" minho asked.

"when your started i noticed how much nicer you were to everyone else. and now that you've apologized i'm just...never mind it's stupid." jisung sighed.

"chan can i talk to him privately?" minho said.

"of course, i'll go wait on the bus." chan walked ahead, catching up with everyone else.

"it's not stupid. don't invalidate your feelings. you can continue. if you want to, you don't have to." minho said gently.

"you were so much nicer to them and i felt...left out. and now we're friends and i'm scared that you'll start hating me again. so i've been more playful because i don't want you to hate me." jisung explained softly.

"hey. that was my stupid fault, okay?" minho said gently.

"no, it wasn't. your ex traumatized you, that's not your fault." jisung said sternly.

"fine it was neither of our faults."

"but hyung...do you still see him when you look at me?" jisung was afraid of what the answer would be.

"no. i just see han jisung."minho smiled sweetly.

jisung just nodded, wrapping his arms around minhos waist. he pulled him close, burying his face into his neck. minho felt hot tears soaking through his shirt, quickly pulling away to look at jisungs face.

"why are you crying?" he asked worriedly.

"i'm sorry i just hate talking about my feelings it makes me feel so icky." jisung chuckled. minho gently wiped his tears, offering him a smile.

"let's get on the bus so you can get some rest."

jisung nodded, wrapping his arms around minhos. the two walked to the bus, jisung immediately going to lay down.

"is he okay?" chan asked.

"yeah, he's just tired." minho nodded softly.

"i assume everything's good between you two?"

"yeah, we're good." minho smiled. "thanks dad."

"here we go again." chan sighed.

"dad, i'm hungry!" changbin yelled.

"what do you want to eat?" chan turned around.

"oh..you don't wanna know." changbin snickered, earning a playful slap from felix.

"let's go to an eighty's themed diner." felix suggested.

"ooooo, yeah! i'll go tell johnny." chan said excitedly.

"this place is so cute!" jisung said excitedly as they entered.

the server greeted them, bringing them to a table big enough for everyone.

"i've noticed iris by goo goo dolls playing a lot." minho noted as he listened to the music that filled the diner.

"me too, they're one of my favorite flowers. it represents faith, hope, courage, wisdom, and admiration. they're also such a beautiful flower." jisung smiled softly as he ranted on about the flower.

"that's...beautiful." felix smiled.

"so is the song too though. it's about a person with an invisible identity. no one understands them. then they find true love. they want this person to know they exist and to know that they're the only person in this world who can understand and love them." jisung explained.

"that's kind of heartbreaking." jeongin frowned.

"it's heartbreaking but beautiful. and the fact that the song in itself can bring so many emotions is just amazing."

"there must be a lot going on in that pretty little head of yours, huh?" minho spoke softly.

"yeah...there is. anyways, that's a nineties song. don't know why it's playing." jisung shrugged. "guess it's just timeless."

"jisung i love the way your brain works. this is why we're best friends." hyunjin fake cried.

"dramatic." felix scoffed.

"jealous?" hyunjin stuck his tongue out.

"no fighting." jisung laughed.

"he started it." hyunjin pointed to felix.

"babe stop being so childish." seungmin laughed.

"fine." hyunjin sighed.

a/n: my mom makes me wanna die lol anyways how are you my loves?