57

time skip~ 2 years 🤧🫶

"i've got practice today." minho groaned.

"don't worry, i'm almost done with the new song." jisung said as he placed a kiss onto minhos cheek, handing him a plate.

"you're so amazing." minho smiled.

over the years, jisung began producing songs. he started releasing his own music and writing for the band. he honestly couldn't be happier. he signed under the same label as the band.

"oh, but don't forget about our date tonight." jisung warned.

"i could never. have i ever forgotten about a date?" minho frowned.

"no, i was just reminding you." jisung sweetly smiled as he sat down across from minho.

"are you coming into the company today?" minho asked as he ate.

"i think so, might just work from home." jisung shrugged.

"noooo come into the company so i can see you!" minho whined.

"okay you big baby." jisung smiled.

"so...what do you think about getting married?" minho asked casually, even if he was nervous.

"i think i'm ready to take that next step. are you?" jisung smiled.

"yeah, i am." minho nodded.

"exciting." jisung smiled.

"how are your therapy appointments going?" minho asked. "are they helping? i meant to ask sooner but i wanted to wait for you to see any progress maybe?"

"they're going good, and i haven't passed out in the past month." jisung nodded.

"because your body is finally getting the nutrients it needs." minho smiled as he stood up. "i'm proud of you sungs."

"thanks min." jisung kissed him as he walked past.

"wanna shower together?" minho asked as he washed his dishes.

"yeah." jisung called back.

🦋

"where are we going?" minho asked as jisung led him to his car.

"we're going to the beach to watch the sunset and then stargaze. i packed a picnic basket earlier." jisung smiled.

"cute." minho smiled.

"shut up." jisung couldn't help the smile that reached his face.

the two drove to the beach, scream singing every song that played on the way. when they got there, jisung set up the picnic blanket, sitting next to minho.

he leaned his head on minhos shoulder as they watched the sun beginning to set over the horizon. he smiled as he pulled out his headphones, connecting them to his phone and placing one in minhos ear.

music played softly in their ears as they enjoyed the peace. they stayed like this for a couple hours, relaxing in each other's company.

"let's dance." jisung stood up, holding out his hand for minho.

minho happily accepted it, standing up. the two danced in the pale moonlight, smiling as 'it's u' began playing.

"lee minho, it's always been you." jisung smiled, getting down on one knee. he pulled out a ring box, a soft smile on his face as he opened it.

"han jisung!" minho said as tears gathered in his eyes.

"lee minho, is it me for you?" jisung smiled.

"yes! it's you, han jisung. i will marry you." minho smiled as jisung placed the ring on his finger. it was a silver ring with an amethyst crystal.

"i love you." jisung smiled as he stood up.

"i love you!" minho sobbed as jisung engulfed him in a hug. "i never thought anyone could ever love me. but here i am, with a ring on my finger and the best fiancé in the world."

"you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. i love you so much. genuinely. everything about you..it's you. only you." jisung gently kissed him.

minho kissed back, pulling jisung close. the kiss was passionate and slow as they poured out their love for one another.

"i can't believe this." minho whispered as they broke apart.

"let's go eat, i brought cheesecake and wine." jisung smiled.

🦋

"for our wedding let's get married on the beach." minho smiled.

"that'd be cute. we can go with a purple and white theme, what do you think?" jisung smiled as he drove them back home.

"yes! and it's u has to be our first dance song." minho smiled excitedly. "i just don't know who to ask to be my best man..."

"i'm gonna ask felix. and hyunjin, and jeongin can be my other groomsmen." jisung smiled.

"i think i'm gonna ask changbin to be my best man. and then seungmin and chan can be my other groomsmen." minho smiled.

"who are we inviting, other than family?" jisung asked.

"we should invite younghyun and sungjin since they invited us to theirs." minho laughed.

"min, no!" jisung laughed.

"what about sage and marie and leo?" minho smiled.

"ooo, yes!" jisung smiled.

"we have to invite chaeyoung and sana." minho smiled.

"and auntie choi! we can invite other artists from the company too!" jisung said excitedly.

"let's go rest my love, we'll discuss more wedding stuff tomorrow." minho smiled as they parked.

"let's go." jisung nodded.

a/n: we're nearing the end :(  how are you my loves? i'm exhausted.