13

there was no easy way to put it. minho felt guilty. so, what was his solution. simply ignoring han jisung. he'd spent the entire day acting like the man didn't exist. he interacted with him during the concert, but that was it.

"hyung! can you help me take this off?" jisung asked, struggling to take his bracelet off. he didn't want it to break during the performance.

minho looked over, noticing jeongin struggling to get a necklace untangled.

"here innie, let me help you with that." he smiled, taking the necklace. he untangled it for him, and helped him place it around his neck.

jisung ignored the feeling of his heart squeezing. he looked down, deciding just to keep his bracelet on. but while he was performing, his nightmare came true. the bracelet snapped, falling off his wrist as he was drumming.

after the concert he picked it up, devastated when he realized he couldn't fix it. he held back his tears, putting the bracelet in his pocket. he fully blamed minho for not helping him when he asked.

"thank you so much for helping me take my bracelet off when i asked you to earlier." jisung said sarcastically, walking up to minho.

minho just stared at him, not saying a word.

"god could YOU FUCKING SAY SOMETHING? MY BRACELET BROKE BECAUSE YOUR ASS IGNORED ME WHEN I ASKED FOR HELP." jisung snapped. it's been a long day for the poor kid.

"you could've asked someone else for help. just buy a new one." minho shrugged, walking away.

"you don't understand, i can't replace memories." jisung mumbled as tears began trickling down his chubby cheeks.

"are you okay ji?" felix and hyunjin carefully approached him.

"that bracelet was a gift from my dad. the last thing he gave me before he left. it reminds me of better, simpler times." jisung sobbed into felix's chest.

the next morning, minho got up extra early. he took the bracelet off the nightstand and left. he went from jewelry shop to jewelry shop, trying to find one that could fix the bracelet. when he did find one it was not cheap, but he didn't care about the price.

when minho got back, jisung was awake and freaking out.

"where's my bracelet? the one that broke yesterday."

so much for ignoring him.

"here." minho held it out. he watched jisungs face contort from frustration to anger.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE IT?" he screamed at minho.

"...i took it to get it fixed." minho said quietly.

jisung calmed down, looking confused. he inspected the bracelet, it was fixed.

minho gently took it, securing it around jisungs wrist. jisung grabbed his hand, yanking him forward.

"thank you." he said, pulling minho into a hug.

"don't cry anymore." minho said, pulling away and leaving the room.

jisung ignored the butterflies in his stomach, going to get ready for the day.

"hey ji." felix smiled. "you fixed your bracelet?" he asked as he noticed the bracelet around his wrist.

"uh minho hyung fixed it, actually." jisung felt his face heat up as he told his best friend the events from this morning. and then re-explaining it to hyunjin when he joined them.

"oh i'm getting chills." hyunjin dramatically threw his arms around himself.

"just keep trying. he can front all he wants but you're already getting through to him." felix shrugged, hyunjin nodding along.

"he's made it pretty clear he hates me." jisung sighed.

"so are you just going to give up?" hyunjin questioned.

jisung bit the inside of his bottom lip, thinking for a second.

"no. i'm not."

"that's my sun." felix smiled.

"son or sun?" hyunjin asked.

"like your child or the sunshine?" jisung turned to him.

"like the sunshine oh my god." felix laughed, causing the other two to laugh.

"seungmin, jeongin! come here." felix called over.

"what's up?" jeongin asked as they walked over.

"i don't know i just wanted you guys to come over here." felix shrugged.

"cmon let's go eat." seungmin said as he wrapped his arm around hyunjins waist.

"you gonna be okay ji?" felix asked quietly as they walked to the dining hall.

"yeah i'll be okay. thanks lix." jisung smiled softly.

"you seem more relaxed today." chan pointed out, draping his arm around jisungs shoulder.

"i am." jisung nodded.

"that's good to hear. just remember we're not just band mates, okay? we're family. if you need anything you can always come to me. any of us really." chan said softly.

"thank you chan hyung." jisung smiled.

"now, let's go guys!" chan shouted, getting everyone on the bus.

a/n: hm 🤨😈☺️🫶