12

⚠️TW/ eating disorder⚠️

jisung took a deep breath, debating what to say.

"because...my body rejects the food." jisung said quietly.

"what do you mean?" felix was genuinely confused.

"i go so long with out eating and then end up overeating when i finally do eat and my body rejects it. i throw it all up and normally pass out. but the passing out happens at other times too. random times. i'm used to it." jisung smiled.

"what?" hyunjin stood behind them, tears in his eyes.

"hyunjin-"

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to eavesdrop. i should've left but i can't unhear what you just said." hyunjins tears started falling, along with jisung and felix's.

"it's okay. you two are my best friends." jisung smiled, opening his arms.

he was immediately engulfed by his two best friends. jisung sobbed violently in their arms, feeling gross for the thing he just admitted to them. jisung mind wasn't a good place. and he hated talking about it out loud.

he hated opening up about how he was really feeling. so he opted to always putting a smile on his face. always trying to keep everyone around him happy. and now he's the reason his two best friends were crying? he hated it.

being vulnerable made him feel gross.

it made him want to claw his skin off.

"everything okay?" chan asked, stepping off the bus. everyone had spent the past few minutes watching the three cry, very confused as to what was happening outside the bus.

"yep." jisung smiled. "let's get on the bus now."

everyone got back on the bus, letting it take them to the city.

"hyung!" jisung smiled. his red, swollen eyes landed on minho. he took a seat next to him, ready to bother him.

"what do you want?" minho groaned.

"hmmm an iced americano." jisung nodded.

"what?" minho looked at him in utter disbelief.

"i was kidding." jisung laughed. "i don't want anything in particular, just talking to you."

"so you do want something, to talk to me." minho pointed out.

"meh." jisung shrugged.

"go away." minho rolled his eyes.

"why?" jisung asked.

"because i hate you." minho glared at him.

"why?" jisung asked again.

minho froze for a second, unsure of what to say. he didn't want to be honest, not at all so he brushed it off. "because."

"why?" jisung asked annoyingly.

"can you not be so fucking annoying?" minho groaned.

"why?" jisung asked once again.

"i'm going to kill you."

"why?"

"do you actually want to die?"

"why?"

"because i'm GOING TO KILL YOU." minho yelled at him.

"....why?"

"i'll seriously kill you."

"hey, it's either you or i'll have to take matters into my own hands." jisung laughed to himself, but minho wasn't amused.