23

it was nearing the end of the concert.

minho smiled as he looked to the side of the stage.

"we know you guys miss changbin, even though the lovely han jisung is filling in for him." minho said, the crowd erupting into cheers. "so we have a surprise!"

changbin and felix walked onto stage, hand in hand. the crowd was filled with cheers and screams.

"hi everybody! i miss you guys." changbin smiled. "we're going to do a duet. you all know my beautiful boyfriend, felix. we wrote this song together and i really hope you enjoy it. this song means the world to me. this is 'cause i like you'."

the band began playing, changbins soft voice filling the venue. the two performed beautifully, staring at each other softly.

minho couldn't help but look back at jisung, a soft look on his face as he played. jisung met his eyes, a soft smile appearing on his face. the two stole many glances through the song.

i just really love you.
you're the only reason why
i really love you.
when i see you smile i just can't get enough
and i can't live without you
baby i just really love you.

as the song came to an end, deafening screams filled their ears. the boys smiled widely, bowing.

"you guys did so amazing!" jisung said energetically as he wrapped his arms around felix and changbin.

"thanks sun." felix smiled.

"it felt good to be out there again, even if i can't drum for the time being." changbin said with a content smile.

"what is sun gonna do after tour?" felix asked with a frown. "you guys won't need him to drum cause binnie should be healed by then."

all eyes were on jisung.

"what are you gonna do after tour?" minho asked.

"u-uhhh..i don't exactly know. but it's not like i'm gonna just disappear from your lives. you guys are my family now, don't frown." jisung said with a small smile.

"thank goodness." hyunjin dramatically threw himself at jisung. jisung chuckled, wrapping his arms around hyunjin.

"you're all stuck with me forever." jisung laughed. "especially you minho hyung."

"why me?" minho groaned as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"because." jisung smiled.

"because why?"

"cause i said so."

"let me translate. ahem. oh minho hyung! i want to kiss your stupid face and have your babies! mwah mwah mwah!" felix said in a mocking tone.

"he wishes i'd have his babies." jisung scoffed.

"would you have my babies?" felix asked.

"NOBODY IS HAVING ANYBODIES BABIES! you don't have a uterus." chan let out a stressed sigh.

"pfft bold of you to assume that'd stop me." jisung rolled his eyes.

"minho. jisung. sleep with your door open. i do not need to be a grandfather yet." chan sighed.

"nobody is getting pregnant!" minho pinched the bridge of his nose.

"what?" jisung frowned.

"han jisung!" minho flicked his forehead.

"can we please just go eat?" seungmin groaned.

"let's ditch these weirdos." jeongin whispered to him.

"yang jeongin you are not leaving me here with these heathens." chan said as he grabbed his boyfriends shirt. "let's all go to the bus."

"damn i was gonna tell johnny to step on it and watch you guys chase us." seungmin sighed.

"youre evil." hyunjin said with a look of disbelief on his face.

"sungs, you awake?" minho quietly called out.

"yeah." jisung sighed. "i can't sleep and i don't feel like getting up to take meds."

"do you think cuddling something would help?" minho asked quietly.

"maybe." jisung said as he grabbed one of the pillows on his bed.

"i can't sleep either. do...do you maybe wanna..cuddle?" minho asked shyly.

"sure." jisung chuckled, a blush spreading across his face.

jisung put the pillow back, scooting over to make room for minho. minho left his bed, crawling into jisungs. his arms shyly snaked around jisungs waist, holding him close. their legs tangled as they listened to each other's soft breathing.

"you know, when we were looking for someone to fill changbins place, nobody thought we were going to end up attached to the future drummer." minho said softly into jisungs ear.

"i am pretty irresistible." jisung chuckled.

"i can't deny that." minho laughed shyly.

"oh? the lee minho thinks i'm irresistible?"

"the han jisung said he wanted to have my babies, so i don't think he should be talking." minho chuckled.

"i did not!" jisung turned around in minhos arms, facing him. "felix put words into my mouth." jisung lightly flicked minhos forehead.

"well, felix said you did so it counts."

"objection, hearsay."

the two bursted out laughing, minho holding jisung closer.

"good night min." jisung yawned, wrapping his arms around minho.

"good night sungs."

a/n: i've had the worst headache ever all night i want to take my brain out. how are you my loves?