44

⚠️smut warning⚠️

"min...?" jisung called out as he picked up some bubbles from the bath water.

"yes my love?" jisung could feel his chest vibrate against his back, causing him to giggle.

"thank you. tonight was perfect." he smiled, turning his head to leave small kisses on minhos neck.

"sung...if you kiss my neck..." minho said nervously.

"what, like this?" jisung turned more, kissing minhos neck softly.

he felt the rise and fall of minhos chest as his breathing picked up.

"i-i thought you were tired?" minho spoke quietly, tangling his hand in jisungs hair.

"hmmm not anymore. i love having this affect on you." jisung smirked. "why don't we drain the tub and head back to the bed?"

"yes please." minho let out a pleasured sigh, grabbing their towels as jisung drained the tub.

the two got out, drying off. minho sat on the bed, waiting for jisung. when jisung joined him on the bed, he slowly pushed him so he was laying back. he climbed on top, hovering over minho.

"are you sure, sung?" minho asked gently.

"i've never been more sure. i want to show you how much i appreciate you." jisung smiled, capturing minhos bottom lip between his.

he trailed kisses down minhos jaw line, to his neck. he softly kissed around, finding minhos sweet spot when he gasped especially loud. he sucked on his sweet spot, feeling minho tremble underneath him.

"is this okay?" he asked gently as he took minhos cock into his hand.

"yes, it's more than okay." minho moaned, feeling jisung stroke him while his lips sucked on his neck.

jisung smirked to himself, making note of everything that made minhos knees weak.

he moved down, taking minhos dick into his mouth. minho moaned as jisung deep throated him. minho grabbed a fistful of jisungs hair as they made eye contact, jisung winking as he went back down on him.

minho threw his head back, moaning as jisung hummed with him deep inside his throat.

"oh fuck!" he shouted as jisung began stroking him quickly. his body trembled, cumming all over his stomach and thighs.

jisung gripped his shaking thighs, licking the cum off of him.

"shit, you're so pretty." jisung smiled as minho looked fucked out. "i'm gonna stretch you now, okay?"

"you sure do know a lot." minho giggled as he flipped over, sticking his ass in the air.

"i'm going off of what you did to me...and my reading." jisung laughed, grabbing the lube and a condom.

"you don't want head?" minho asked, turning to look at jisung.

jisung leaned in, spreading lube over minhos hole. "i just want to fuck you so bad. don't worry, i have lots of plans for tomorrow night." he whispered, slowly inserting one finger.

minho moaned, fucking himself back onto jisungs fingers.

"what do you wanna do love?" jisung asked as he inserted another finger.

"i want to ride you...while we shot gun smoke." minho blushed, burying his face in the pillow.

"yeah? you wanna ride me real slow? want me to blow smoke into your mouth? want to feel me deep inside you?" jisung said, fingering minho quickly.

"fuck, yes." minho moaned.

"hang on baby, we can do that in just a second." jisung said, adding a third finger.

he smirked when minho flinched, knowing he hit his prostate. jisung curled his fingers inside of minho, making his mind go blank.

"look at you, all fuck out and i haven't even fuck you yet. you're so cute." jisung smiled, taking his fingers out and wiping them onto the bed.

he put a condom on, spreading lube on it. he wiped his hand on the bed again, grabbing his cigarettes and sitting against the headboard. minho shakily took the lighter, positioning himself over jisungs cock.

he slowly sunk down onto jisung, nearly screaming when he brushed up against his prostate.

"good boy." jisung said gently, rubbing minhos lower back as he adjusted.

"can i light your cigarette now?" minho asked shakily.

jisung placed a cigarette between his lips, allowing minho to light it. he noticed his boyfriends shaking hands, gently holding them.

"are you okay? you're shaking a lot." he said gently, taking a drag.

"y-yeah this just feels so good." minho giggled, kissing jisung gently.

"okay baby, you ready to start?" jisung asked.

"i am." minho nodded, watching jisung take another drag.

minho moved closer, opening his mouth slightly. he moaned as he slowly began moving. jisung took the opportunity to exhale the smoke into minhos mouth.

minho placed his hands on jisungs chest, moving his lips against his. the two kissed passionately as minho grinded himself down onto jisung. both of them moaned into the kiss, minho reaching down to stroke his own cock as he rode jisung.

"fuck you're so hot." jisung panted as their lips parted.

minho slowed his movements more, slowly fucking himself onto jisung. the two shotgunned smoke again as minho slowly moved.

"such a perfect man." jisung smiled, putting his cigarette out. "go ahead, pleasure me." jisung smirked, grabbing minhos ass as he moved to lay down.

minho pinned jisungs wrists above his head, riding him slowly. jisung just kept his arms there, watching as minho took his own cock in one hand and his nipple in the other. jisung moaned at the sight, holding himself back.

"fuck." minho panted out. "im gonna cum."

"not yet." jisung smirked, stopping minhos movements. "lay down." jisung instructed as he got up.

minho did as he was told, the two swapping places. jisung positioned himself between minhos legs, pulling his legs up against his chest.

he thrusted slowly, teasing the whimpering man underneath him.

"fuck, faster! please sung!" he cried out.

jisung smirked, thrusting into him faster. his thrusts sped up as he was at his limit.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.." minho rambled out as he came on his stomach.

"what a good boy." jisung moaned, cumming into the condom.

"fuck that was so hot." minho panted as jisung rode out their highs.

"you're so hot." jisung said as he slowly pulled out of minho. "are you okay?"

"we're both going to be sore tomorrow." minho giggled.

"it'll be okay, changbin and felix have the sex drive of rabbits." jisung laughed.

"bath time?" minho asked, slowly sitting up.

"bath time." jisung placed a gentle kiss onto minhos forehead. "i love you."

"i love you." minho smiled.

a/n: what could jisung be planning 🤨 anygays i hope you're enjoying the book so far 🫶