20

"this café is so cute!" jisung held back a squeal as they entered.

the lighting was soft, the earthy colors adding to the atmosphere. there were bookshelves full of books. it was relatively empty, adding to the peaceful aura of the café.

"hi! what would you like?" the waitress asked as they walked in.

"two iced americanos and two slices of cheesecake." minho answered, pulling out his card to pay.

"i'll pay." jisung said taking out his wallet.

minho just chuckled, taking his wallet from him as he swiped his card.

"hey!" jisung whined, trying to take his wallet back. minho raised his hand in the air, laughing as jisung laughed to try and grab it.

jisung lost his balance, almost falling over. almost. minho was quick to wrap his arm around jisungs waist, stabilizing him.

"s-sorry." jisung said with a blush.

"it's okay." minho giggled, handing jisung his wallet back. his arm remained wrapped around jisungs waist.

"you two are cute." the waitress smiled, handing their order to someone else.

"what? oh n-no...we're not-" jisung stuttered out.

"thanks but we're just friends." minho smiled awkwardly.

the waitress just eyed minhos arm that was wrapped around jisung. minho looked down, disconnecting his arm from jisungs waist.

"well, if you two do end up together you'd be really cute." she smiled as another girl brought out their iced americanos and two slices of cheesecake.

"thank you." minho and jisung shyly bowed, taking their orders and going to sit down.

"you know, i'm not sure if this is the best breakfast." minho chuckled.

"who cares, at least i'm eating." jisung shrugged, laughing.

"jisung..what?" minho frowned.

"oh you don't- never mind. i'll tell you another time. let's have a fun day." jisung smiled.

the two remained in a comfortable silence as they ate. minho noticed a guitar in the corner of the café, excitedly going up to ask if he can play.

"of course!" the waitress smiled, getting the guitar for him.

minho stood kind of in the middle of the café, but more off to the side. he stood closer to jisung, facing him.

he began playing 'talk to me' by cavetown.

You don't have to be a hero to save the world
doesn't make you a narcissist to love yourself
It feels like nothing is easy, it'll never be
That's alright, let it out, talk to me
You don't have to be a prodigy to be unique
You don't have to know what to say or what to think
You don't have to be anybody you can never be
That's alright, let it out, talk to me
Anxiety, tossing, turning in your sleep
Even if you run away, you still see them in your dreams
It's so dark tonight, but you'll survive, certainly
It's alright, come inside, and talk to me
We can talk here on the floor
On the phone, if you prefer
I'll be here until you're okay
Let your words release your pain
You and I will share the weight
Growing stronger day by day
It's so dark outside tonight
Build a fire warm and bright
And the wind, it howls and bites
Bite it back with all your might
Anxiety, tossing, turning in your sleep
Even if you run away, you still see them in your dreams
It's so dark tonight, it looks nice, fall asleep
It's alright, come inside, and talk to me

jisung held back the tears in his eyes as minho sang. his voice is just so damn beautiful, it moved everyone in the café to tears.

"that was beautiful." jisung said, almost in a whisper.

"thanks." minho smiled as he set the guitar down. "let's go shopping now." minho smiled.

the two spent hours shopping, buying to their hearts content. they decided to stop by the hotel, dropping their bags off.

"oh hey, where you headed to?" felix asked.

"roller skating." jisung said excitedly.

"maybe we could all go, do it as a group activity." chan suggested.

"that sounds fun!" jeongin said excitedly.

"we have to go cause i have to see what happens." hyunjin said, eyeing minho and jisung.

jisung noticed, letting out a chuckle. "he apologized, okay? you can relax."

"let's go." seungmin said, joining his boyfriend in eyeing the two.

"you better be careful with your hand." felix said sternly to changbin.

"i know i know." he laughed, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend.

they arrived at the skating rink, everyone paying for their skates. minho refused to let jisung pay for his, paying for him.

"i uhhh..i can't roller skate. i can skateboard! but i don't know how to roller skate." jisung said awkwardly.

"here, i'll teach you." minho said, grabbing ahold of jisungs hands.

'iris' by the goo goo dolls filled the arena as minho taught jisung how to skate. jisung held onto minhos hands for dear life, putting one foot in front of the other.

jisung slipped back, quickly being caught by minho. their faces were inches apart as minhos hands held jisungs waist securely. and for the first time, he really looked at jisung. he took the time to take in every single feature.

and when he saw him, he saw jisung. not younghyun. just han jisung.

and he was so drawn to him.

a/n: TENSION SHFKSHKFHDSHIFJS