39

"hey min?" jisung called out. the two were now back in their hotel room, minho massaging jisungs shoulders to try and calm him down.

"yeah, ji?"

"did you mean it?....do you really love me?" jisung asked quietly.

minho got up, moving to sit in front of jisung. he gently grabbed his hands, smiling as he looked into his eyes.

"yes. han jisung, i love you. and i know we're supposed to be taking things slow but that's how i feel." minho smiled softly.

"lee minho, i love you." jisung smiled.

"tomorrow night is our last concert on tour..and then we go home after a couple chill days here..." minho frowned. (let's all pretend they've been around the globe.)

"that's...kinda sad." jisung frowned.

"don't stress about it. we'll still be together all the time back home. we can even ask to stay longer so chan and felix can spend more time with their families." minho smiled. i think i'm ready now. tomorrow night is the night.

"sounds great." jisung smiled.

"let's get some sleep, you need more rest. you must be exhausted." minho frowned as he laid down.

jisung cuddled up next to him, a shy smile on his face as he buried it into minhos chest.

"thank you, for sticking up for me out there. i really appreciate it." jisung spoke softly.

"always. i'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself. how are you feeling?" minho said gently.

"my chest feels less heavy. i let out a lot of anger. but i'm still angry and sad about them. about my situation. and i'm afraid i always will be." jisung sighed.

"well, hopefully one day you'll be able to accept what happened to you. it wasn't fair at all, but you can't change the past. what happened, happened and unfortunately we can't change that. we can only learn to accept that it happened and heal and grow from it.

"it doesn't make you stronger. but i hope in the end it will help you grow as a person. i hope you're able to come to terms with it. i really don't like how much you're hurting. i love you so much." minho spoke quietly.

"thanks min." jisung smiled.

"always." minho ran his gentle fingers through jisungs hair, playing with the strands.

"i do need to apologize to chan hyung for snapping at him...do you think he's mad?" jisungs voice wavered.

"no, it'll be okay sungs. he understands that was a lot to handle emotionally and you couldn't really control your emotions in that moment." minho reassured him softly.

"okay." jisung nodded against his chest.

"let's go to sleep now." minho smiled gently.

"good night min. i love you."

"good night ji. i love you."

"wake up bitches we need to discuss what happened." felix yelled as he unlocked their hotel room, dragging his friends behind him.

"stop getting our room keys." minho groaned.

"sun wake up." felix shook his shoulder.

"i'm up." he cuddled more into minhos chest.

"first of all, we're so proud of you ji." felix said gently, jumping on top of him and hugging him.

"ah! thank you." jisung laughed.

"chan hyung im sorry for snapping at you." jisung called out.

"hey, no worries kid. i'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself out there." chan smiled.

"thank you." jisung smiled.

"okay can we get to the thing that's actually killing everyone?" hyunjin said as he sat on the bed, laying against the pile of his friends.

"since when have you two been a thing? i mean i kinda really suspected it but." felix asked.

"a little while ago, but we're not official yet." minho spoke.

"WHAT? LEE MINHO YOU BETTER PUT A RING ON IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES! do you want me and changbin to take him from you?" felix scolded.

"you sound like you really want sung to be your third." minho chuckled. "back off." he looked felix dead in the eyes.

"sorry." felix kicked hyunjin, causing him to fall off of the bed. he got up, getting dragged down by hyunjin.

"well, we're happy for you guys, and we support you." chan smiled.

"chan hyung every time you open your mouth my daddy issues punch me in the face." jisung sighed.

"sorry? let's get ready, we have a very important concert tonight. and then mine and felix's parents are treating us." chan smiled excitedly.

"last concert, let's go!" hyunjin said excitedly, crawling off the floor and back on the bed.

"yeah! last concert." jisung smiled sadly.

"don't worry, it'll definitely be a concert to remember." minho smiled.

a/n: i'm so excited for the next chapter you guys have no idea. how are you my loves? anything good happen lately?