43

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

"i'm a little nervous." jisung said as he walked out of the bathroom in his robe.

"you don't have to do anything you don't want to love." minho smiled.

"oh no, i want to. trust me. can you hand me the lingerie set?" jisung smiled shyly.

"god i can't wait to take this off you." minho said as he handed the set to jisung.

"i'll be back." jisung smiled.

"i'm nervous too..it's my first time topping and i just want to make everything perfect for you." minho sighed.

"that's okay min. as long as it's you, it's perfect." jisung smiled as he walked out of the bathroom, his bra straps peeking out of his robe.

"we should go over boundaries and kinks." minho smiled softly, taking jisungs hand in his.

"i want to ride your thigh...i don't wanna go too rough since this is my first time..i don't want to be degraded, i definitely have a praise kink. i think that's about it right now." jisung said, his cheeks burning red.

"fuck you're so hot. i just want us to take our time and enjoy it. i don't like being called daddy or anything else like that. i prefer my name or a pet name that you call me. and, yeah. that's about it right now." minho nodded.

"are you ready?" jisung looked into minhos eyes gently.

"i am. are you ready?" minho smiled shyly.

jisung pulled out his cigarettes, placing one between his lips.

"let's do this. can you sit up against the headboard?" jisung smirked as he slowly took his robe off.

"power bottom sung? fuck you're hot."

"i'm a switch, baby." jisung handed minho his lighter, straddling his lap.

"you're topping tomorrow night. or who knows, maybe you'll top round two tonight." minho grabbed jisungs ass, pulling him forward as he lit his cigarette.

"hm, looking forward to it." jisung smirked, inhaling on his cigarette. minhos lips parted as he accepted the smoke into his mouth, inhaling it all as he captured jisungs bottom lip between his.

jisung stood up on his knees more, minho trailing kisses down his neck to his chest. jisung took a drag as minho licked his nipples through the fabric.

"fuck, min." jisung whined, wrapping his arm around minhos neck.

"so cute." minho smiled as he pulled away, bringing jisungs other hand to his lips to take a drag. he pulled jisung impossibly closer, exhaling the smoke into his mouth.

"take this off." jisung said, untying minhos robe. minho threw his robe somewhere else in the room, watching jisung place himself on his thigh.

"you look so pretty." minho smiled, taking the cigarette into his mouth as jisung began slowly grinding himself onto minhos thigh.

jisung moaned at the feeling, picking up his speed a little bit. minho exhaled smoke into his face, watching him ride his thigh. minho reached over, putting the cigarette out in the ashtray on the bed side table.

he gently ran his hands all over jisungs body, watching his reactions. jisung pulled him closer, connecting their lips. he slowed his pace, matching the passion of the kiss. minho grabbed jisungs ass, guiding his movements.

"min..can i suck you off?" jisung asked, keeping his movements slow.

"of course my love." minho smiled.