11

"breakfast time!" felix announced as he walked into minsungs room.

both boys groggily sat up, staring at felix.

"huh? what's this?" felix asked as he spotted a dark, floral box on the floor. "pretty." he said as he picked it up.

"THATS MINE! sorry." jisung quickly jumped up, snatching the box out of felix's hand.

"what's in it? it's really pretty." felix asked.

"nothing." i must've dropped it last night.

"i'm sure i heard something in there?" felix furrowed his brows.

"it's personal." jisung mumbled.

"sorry sun." felix felt bad for pushing him.

"it's okay lix." jisung smiled, wrapping his arms around him.

felix returned the hug, a big smile appearing on his face.

"minho hyung you can wash up first." jisung said.

"weirdo." minho mumbled, getting up and grabbing his stuff before entering the bathroom.

"i'll uh, put this back." jisung said quietly, putting the box in his bag. "can you go grab me a water bottle from the fridge please?"

"yeah of course." felix nodded, getting a water from the fridge and handing it to jisung.

jisung pulled out the pill bottles he needed.

"what are those for?" felix asked.

just let him in a little bit jisung. he's your best friend.

"so i can function normally." jisung answered.

"what's....what's wrong?"

"i thought i was ready for this conversation but i'm not." jisungs eyes welled up with tears as he took his pills.

"that's okay sun, we can talk about it if you want when you're ready. only when you're ready." felix pulled him into a hug when he set the water bottle down.

"thanks lix." jisung whispered softly.

"always." felix smiled.

minho walked out of the bathroom, seeing the two. for some reason his stomach dropped. he was filled with jealousy.

"you can wash up now." minho said coldly.

"thank you hyung." jisung smiled. he placed the pill bottles back into his bag, going to wash up.

felix went back to his room, curling up next to changbin. changbin placed a gentle kiss onto felix's head, making him smile.

"guess what!" felix said softly.

"what?" changbin asked, a smile forming on his face.

"chicken butt!" felix laughed as changbin deflated.

"felix!" the elder whined.

"i'm kidding." felix gasped for air, trying to calm his laughter. "i love you." he said with a smile, finally stopping his laughter.

"i love you." changbin kissed him gently.

their sweet moment was interrupted by banging at the door.

"what the fuck?" changbin asked as he opened the door.

"HELP ME! HES GOING TO KILL ME!" hyunjin ran into the room, an angry seungmin behind him.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!"

"PLEASE IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" hyunjin yelled.

"awwww...that's too bad." seungmin advanced towards him.

"what happened?" chan questioned, entering the room after the whole floor heard the screaming.

"i was getting dressed and he walked into the bathroom and just stood there!"

"i've seen you naked already! we have sex!" hyunjin defended himself.

"but then! he acted like he was going to kiss me! and then this bitch tickled me!" seungmin said, trying to get to hyunjin.

"hyunjin you know he hates being tickled. what did you expect." minho spoke, scaring everyone as his presence was unknown.

"NOT DEATH! maybe a hit but not being chased!" hyunjin dramatically held his chest.

"get your ass over here!" seungmin half yelled.

"IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" hyunjin began fake sobbing dramatically.

"what did i miss?" jisung asked as he appeared behind minho.

"i'm not filling him in." minho said, moving further into the room to be away from jisung.

as felix was about to fill him in, jeongin appeared. "what happened?" he asked.

"hyunjin tickled seungmin and now he's about to get murdered in front of our eyes." minho answered.

jisung couldn't deny that there was a sting in his heart when minho refused to tell him but told jeongin in a heartbeat. it made him want to crawl out of his skin and bury himself. but he smiled, going over to minho instead.

"thanks for the fill in hyung." he smiled, grabbing onto minhos arm.

"ew don't touch me." minho snatched his arm away.

that's embarrassing. you can only be mad at yourself jisung. what did you expect. you're just slowly digging your own grave. he doesn't like you because you're so unlikeable. you should throw yourself out the window-

"ji?" felix got his attention, snapping him out of his daze.

"huh?" jisung asked, everyone looking at him concerned.

"you..good?" felix asked.

jisung only hummed, nodding.

"you sure?" jeongin asked gently.

"like..really sure?" hyunjin examined his face.

jisung looked around, plastering a smile on his face.

"i'm okay, thanks guys." he said gently.

"is everyone ready for breakfast?" felix asked.

the boys all went downstairs and ate. jisungs cycle repeats. he eats a little. then eats everything. and then he rushes to the bathroom.

when he came back, felix was waiting for him as everyone already went to the bus.

"ji?" felix asked as they grabbed their things and started walking to the bus. jisung hummed, signaling the boy to carry on. "can i ask you something? you don't have to answer because it's probably super personal..."

"what's up lix?" the two stopped in front of the bus.

"why do you rush to the bathroom after you eat?" felix asked carefully.

jisung froze, debating weather or not to be honest.

a/n: this makes me so sad i'm sorry guys ☝️😕