30

"we're at the hotel." minho gently shook jisung, waking him up.

jisung sleepily sat up. when he tried to grab his bag, minho grabbed it for him. he allowed jisung to cling to his arm as he struggled to hold both of their luggages. he walked them into the hotel, checking them into their room. once they arrived at the room, jisung crawled into bed.

"good night hannie." minho said gently, sitting on the edge of jisungs bed. he received a hum in response as jisung was too sleepy to answer.

minho ran a hand through the hair that was sticking to jisungs forehead. he'd been sweating a lot. he admired his soft features, a small smile appearing on his face.

"i know i've already said it, but i'm really sorry for treating you badly because of someone else. you're an angel, hannie. you're the sun, moon, and the stars. captivating." minho said lowly.

jisungs eyes fluttered open, a blush spread across his face as he's now fully awake.

"you don't have to apologize for your trauma. i used to be really hurt but it but the more i think, it really wasn't your fault hyung." jisung smiled. "come here."

jisung scooted over, lifting the covers for minho to lay next to him. minho nodded, laying down next to jisung. jisung cuddled close, wrapping his arms around minhos neck as minho turned towards him.

"you never answered if you want to kiss my stupid face." minho chuckled. he was struggling to keep his cool front, he was nervous.

"can i?" jisung asked softly.

"y-yeah." minho stuttered softly.

jisung slowly leaned up, placing a kiss on minhos forehead. he place another one on his left cheek. he moved over to his nose. he placed one on his right cheek. he moved down to minhos chin. and finally, he left a soft kiss on minhos lips.

"jisung..." minho said quietly, pulling him closer by the waist.

"yeah hyung...?" jisung said nervously.

"can i kiss you? like...properly kiss you..?" minho said quietly.

"yes. yes please." jisung nodded quickly.

minho leaned down, gently connecting their lips. the kiss was slow and soft. their legs tangled together as they kissed softly, their bodies illuminated by the moonlight.

jisung pulled away, reconnecting their lips seconds later. the kiss remained soft. they weren't in any rush. they wanted to just stay in this moment. the peaceful night. their bodies pressed against each other. their soft hands gripping each other gently. just them, sharing this moment.

jisung pulled away, staring up at minho. minho looked at him, smiling softly. both their faces were blushed and their lips were swollen. their hair was messy and they were slightly out of breath.

"let's sleep now. i have to process the fact that i just kissed the most beautiful human being on this planet." minho said softly, letting out a breathy laugh.

jisung smiled, nodding his head. he cuddled into minhos chest (mintiddies‼️‼️), the smile never leaving either of their faces.

"good night min."

"good night hannie."

"let's go we gotta leave." felix said as he entered minho and jisungs room.

"okay, go." minho groaned.

felix left without another word.

minho looked down, admiring the beautiful boy in his arms. he gently rubbed jisungs back, peppering kisses all over his face.

jisungs nose scrunched, he let out a giggle as he opened his eyes.

"good morning, sunshine." minho smiled.

"good morning min." jisung softly returned his smile.

"they're rushing us today. let's get up and ready." minho said, allowing jisung to sit up.

"ugh if i have to." jisung groaned, stretching his body.

minho got up, grabbing a water bottle for jisung to take his meds. jisung smiled as he accepted it. it was the little things like this that warmed his heart.

he took his meds, going to brush his teeth. he stood next to minho, the two nudging each other playfully as they brushed their teeth. as soon as they finished, minho gently wrapped his arms around jisungs waist. he pulled him close, kissing him gently.

jisung didn't hesitate to kiss back, wrapping his arms around minhos neck. they both smiled as they broke the kiss, minho gently connecting their foreheads.

"we should go." minho said gently.

"yeah.."

minho left one last kiss on jisungs lips. the smile never left jisungs face as they grabbed their things, rushing out of the hotel room. they got to the tour bus, johnny handing them both breakfast burritos.

"hey cuddle bugs." felix teased as they got on the bus.

"shut up felix." minho playfully rolled his eyes.

"are we finally getting minsung babies?" felix asked hopefully.

"okay lix, we are NOT doing this again." hyunjin shook his head.

"fine." felix rolled his eyes.

"you two seem...different this morning." changbin called out as minho and jisung sat down next to each other. there was no space between them, minho resisting the urge to put his arm around jisungs waist.

"yeah..like REALLY different. things have been good between you guys for a bit but..." chan started.

"it's like they've gotten closer, in an intimate way." jeongin finished.

"awww they finish each other's sentences." jisung pouted.

"THIS ISNT ABOUT US." jeongin groaned.

"did you guys fuck?" hyunjin asked.

"no." minho and jisung both denied.

"what? hold hands?" seungmin asked.

"no. maybe you guys are just trippin balls." minho shrugged.

"pfft. okay." felix rolled his eyes. "not the way you two were holding each other as if the world was ending this morning."

"we just couldn't sleep again." minho shrugged.

"yeah, not everyone is making babies lix." jisung laughed.

"i am not." felix said, placing a hand over his heart.

"uh- i heard changbin hyung rearranging your guts this morning. like BRO IT WAS SEVEN A.M CALM DOWN." jeongin rolled his eyes.

"you know what, this is homophobic. you're all against me." felix scoffed.

"can i come with you to your first ultrasound?" jisung playfully pouted.

"i'll jump out the window." felix threatened.

"do a flip." seungmin responded.

"YOU ACT LIKE I WONT." felix said, walking over to the window, climbing up to get ready to jump.

"FELIX GET YOUR ASS DOWN RIGHT NOW! I WILL CRASH THIS BUS DONT TEST ME." johnny yelled.

"fun sucker." felix frowned.

a/n: OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD THEY FINALLY KISSED‼️‼️‼️