16

"hyung, can we go eat out? like a date?" minho asked his boyfriend of a year.

"you don't need to be eating out. we have food here." younghyun answered.

"i just wanted to go on a date..." minho looked down sadly.

"god, get over yourself! everything is always about you! you're so fucking selfish i can barely breathe! you're suffocating."

"i just asked to go on a date!" minho defended himself.

"you're always fucking asking for dates." younghyun rolled his eyes.

"you're my fucking boyfriend! that's what boyfriends do!"

"i can't fucking do this." younghyun got up, putting his shoes on.

"wait, hyung! we can just eat here, it's okay. i'll cook." minho rushed after him.

"fuck you." younghyun left, slamming the door.

"baby i'm sorry, i didn't mean it." younghyun said as he back hugged minho.

"you said 'fuck you' and slammed the door in my face. what part did you not mean?" minho said, irritated.

"baby i was just angry. i'm sorry." younghyun pressed kisses into the side of minhos neck.

"it's okay." minho sighed.

"i'm headed out!" minho called out as he got ready to leave.

"where the fuck are you going?" younghyun asked.

"band practice."

"who's going to be there?"

"chan, changbin, hyunjin, felix, seungmin, and jeongin."

"i don't want you in that band."

"why not?"

"i don't like them! they're not good for you. you need to cut them out of your life."

"what? younghyun, they're my family." minho scoffed.

"i'm all you need! they're going to leave you eventually. nobody could ever love you like i do."

"they don't have romantic feelings for me. as i said, they're my family."

"you chose a toxic family."

"i'm going. bye."

"cmon at least think about it?"

"get back here!" younghyun yelled.

"get the fuck away from me!" minho kept walking away.

"it was nothing!"

"i fucking WATCHED you kiss sungjin!" minho cried out.

"you fucking bitch." younghyun slapped minho across the face.

minho looked up, shocked and hurt.

"how..could you?" he sobbed, holding his face.

"wait...i-i didn't mean to! i'm so sorry." younghyun grabbed ahold of minho, hugging him tightly.

"GET OFF OF ME." minho screamed.

"i'm sorry. i promise it will never happen again."

but it did happen again. every night when they argued.

"you're just insecure and jealous!" youngyun slapped him.

"I WALKED IN ON YOU TWO FUCKING!" minho screamed through his sobs.

"this is why nobody will ever love you."

minho constantly felt the need to keep younghyun sexually satisfied, worried about him cheating again. he tried to leave, he really did. but youngyun and his stupid fucking manipulative words.

"if you leave me i'll kill myself. without you i have no reason to live." younghyun threatened.

"younghyun...don't say things like that." minho sobbed as he pulled his boyfriend into a hug.

"let's talk." younghyun said as he pulled out of minho, putting his clothes on. minho sat up, confused.

"what are you doing?" minho asked.

"i think it's time for us to break up. i'm really in love with sungjin and i want to have something serious with him." youngyun said calmly, packing up his things.

"what? are you kidding me?" minho asked angrily.

"god, get over yourself you stupid slut! you were never good enough for me. you never will be." younghyun left, slamming the door.

minho sat, feeling betrayed. he knew it would happen eventually. but he wasn't ready for it to happen. two years, wasted. all the screaming and arguing, all the hits he received, all the sex, all the manipulation and lies. minho felt stupid.

he hated that he let himself go through that. he hated younghyun and he hated himself.

so when he saw jisung, who looked similar to younghyun, he couldnt help but hate him too.

a/n: i feel bad for minho 😕