7

"another day, another slay." felix said as the band walked backstage after the concert.

"let's go to the hotel now." minho was out of breath.

"please i'm exhausted." hyunjin sighed, wrapping his boyfriend up in his arms.

"yes, but you did amazing." seungmin smiled, leaving a soft kiss onto hyunjins lips.

the boys got on the bus, finally able to rest. it was a silent ride to the hotel, everyone was too exhausted to speak. they soon arrived to their new hotel, quickly going to their rooms.

not even five minutes after minho and jisung had arrived to their room, there was banging on the door. jisung quickly got up to open it, shutting it as he walked into the hallway.

"you're stalking me now?" jisung was trying not to scream at her.

"come with me."

"no! get off me!"

"you're going to come make me some more money." his mother had a cocky smile on her face.

"what the fuck? no!"

"then....come clean my house."

"no!"

jisung body was slammed into the wall, a grip on his hair pulling his head to look up.

"when did you become so disobedient?" she scoffed. "do do what i tell you when i tell you."

"let. go." she only pulled harder, throwing him down. she kicked him in the stomach, picking his head back up and slamming it into the ground.

"youre a fucking psycho!"

"this could all stop if you'd just come home."

"no! because this has been happening since i was a child. it would not stop, it would get worse." jisung sat up.

"that's your fault, you had to be a fuck up." she scoffed.

"god aren't you busy? don't you have some drug dealer to suck off?"

"don't you have some rockstar to suck off? what did i interrupt you and that boy having sex? dirty fag."

"kill yourself." jisung stood up, walking past his mother. he walked back into his room, locking the door.

"can you guys not fucking yell?" minho asked, irritated.

"sorry." jisung said as he went into his bag and pulled out his pretty floral box. he went to the bathroom, pressing his back against the door and sliding down.

"hey sun, you okay?" felix asked as he noticed jisung had barely touched his breakfast.

"yeah i'm-" jisung was cut off when his mother wrapped her arms around him.

"morning jisung! i hope you're feeling better today." she smiled. "hello everyone, i'm jisungs mother."

"nice to meet you, did you come to watch us perform?" chan asked.

"yeah! i can't wait for the concert." she smiled.

"hey mom, can we go talk privately for a sec?" jisung asked in a calm tone.

"mhm, i think we need to." she let go of him, allowing him to get up. she followed him out of the dining hall of the hotel, to an empty hallway.

"stop stalking me." jisung said.

"there's that attitude again. what happened to my good little boy?" his mother asked.

"i grew up and got sick of your shit! you're fucking sick and twisted." jisung stepped away from her as she came closer.

"your father would NEVER let you speak to me this way." she spat.

"if he really loved and cared about you, he would've stayed with you. regardless of your faggot son."

"don't you DARE speak on him like that." she grabbed his arm, squeezing it hard.

"you're not the only one who was affected by dad leaving! do you know how fucking sad and angry i am all the time? how many fucking self image issues i have because of both of you?"

"don't act like the victim! that was my husband! but ohhhh of course everything has to be about precious little princess jisung!" she squeezed harder, digging her nails into his skin.

"are you fucking serious right now?" jisung was in disbelief.

"i want you to-"

"i want you to get out of my fucking sight. i have to go now. stop stalking me." jisung pushed his mother away from him, walking back to the dining hall.

"we gotta leave now, do you want to take your food?" felix asked as everyone gathered their things.

"no it's okay. thank you though lix." jisung smiled.

"let's go! we're already late because of jisung." minho said as he walked outside to the bus.

jisung couldn't wait for the concert. he needed some form of release and not having anything at the moment was killing him. but unfortunately he was stuck on a bus with seven other men, plus the driver. so, he had to wait.

"what'd your mom need to talk to you about?" felix asked.

"nothing important." jisung answered simply.

"she's coming to the show, right?" hyunjin asked.

"i don't think she can make it anymore. it's okay though." jisung gave a small smile.

something about that is not right.

a/n: hi loves!! how are you guys? tell me all about your day i want to hear everything.