47

⚠️NSFW LIKE JUST A VERY SMUTTY CHAPTER LIKE VERY KINKY⚠️

"let's go." minho smiled, placing a kiss on jisungs forehead.

"where?" jisung asked, getting up.

"chans family wants us over for dinner, remember?" minho let out a breathy laugh.

"oh...yeah. okay." jisung smirked to himself as he put his shoes on.

the two walked down to the bus, minho taking a seat on the couch. jisung took a seat on minhos lap, laying against his chest. minho wrapped his arms around jisung, holding him close.

"hey minho hyung." felix said as he sat across from them. "i just wanted to apologize for the way i was joking earlier. it was totally inappropriate and i understand how it upset you. i'll be more careful from now on."

"it's okay felix, thank you." minho smiled.

"so...did you guys have makeup sex?" he smirked.

"no i just cried...a lot." jisung chuckled.

"sun...are you okay now?" felix frowned.

"yeah i'm okay." jisung nodded.

"that's good." felix sighed in relief.

"mhm." jisung smiled, shifting in minhos lap to get more comfortable. he pressed his ass onto minhos lap as he adjusted, causing minho to tense up.

"stop moving." he held onto jisung, whispering in his ear.

"what? i'm just trying to get comfortable." jisung shrugged.

"let's go lay in one of the beds, we have a bit of a drive and i want to cuddle." minho said, picking jisung up as he stood.

he carefully placed jisung onto one of the beds, scooting in close to him as he closed the curtain.

"can i be little spoon?" jisung asked.

"yes my love." minho smirked. he wrapped his arms around jisungs waist, his hands finding their way into jisungs shirt.

"m-min.." jisung whimpered out as minhos hands slowly glide across his skin.

minho moves his hands upwards, brushing his fingertips over his nipples. jisung clung onto minhos arm for dear life, trying desperately not to make any sounds. minho began leaving soft kisses on jisungs neck as his hands continued to explore his chest.

jisung slowly began grinding his ass onto minhos clothed dick, causing minho to bite down onto jisungs neck. jisung hissed as minho began sucking on the spot that he bit down on.

"fuck min, i can't walk in there with a boner." jisung whined quietly.

"we'll just take our hoodies off and tie them around our waists." minho smirked.

"b-but min!"

"you should've thought about that before you started something that i'm going to finish." minho rubbed his fingers in circles around his boyfriends nipples, feeling his body shake.

"we're here!" chan called out, jisung sighing in disbelief.

"we'll be there in a second, ji isn't feeling too hot right now. you guys can go ahead. i'm going to help him." minho called out, watching as everyone filed off the bus.

"okay, i hate throw up so i'll leave the keys here. please make sure you lock the doors when you exit." johnny said quickly, following everyone off the bus. he closed the bus doors, jisung sighing in relief.

"min please." jisung begged.

"we have to be quick." minho said, unbuttoning jisungs jeans. he pulled them down to his thighs, unbuttoning his own pants. minho gathered spit in his mouth, spitting onto his hand. he stroked his cock a couple of times, slowly entering jisung.