8

"i think i see your mom!" felix smiled, excited for his best friend.

"oh..yay!" jisung plastered a smile on his face, looking at the woman in the front row.

"let's go." chan said as they walked out into stage.

"go gay boy drummer!" jisungs mother yelled, catching everyone's attention.

jisung stared off, feeling his heart rate increase. all the members instantly checked on him, the crowd erupting into whispers and murmurs.

"what?" she yelled again. "i was being supportive! that's my son, it's a joke we have." she defended herself.

"there's a time and a place for those jokes." minho said into the microphone. "and outing him at a concert isn't being supportive."

"guys it's okay, let's get this show started!" jisung shouted with a smile. the members gave weary eyes as the crowd erupted into cheers.

"i can't fucking believe you!" jisung shouted as he walked into their dressing room, seeing his mother.

"what, why are you mad? i should be the one mad at you!" she stood up.

"everyone needs to leave this room. now." jisung said sternly. the members, their friends, and the present staff members all left the room as instructed.

"first, you out me to my father. next, you out me to my band members and friends. i haven't told them yet. AND ON FUCKING TOP OF THAT! everyone at the concert and now it's going to be all over social media. you took away the one thing that was MY thing to do." jisung was fuming.

"you deserve it. that's just what you get for being a fag." his mother shrugged.

"oh fuck you! you're a bitter bitch because you ended up with a gay son and a runaway husband!" jisung felt a sting on his cheek as his mother slapped him.

"what the fuck do you know? you act like you know everything. you're always right blah blah blah. do you even know how fucking worthless you are?"

"you tell me all the fucking time."

"no, but do you really know? you could kill yourself, and i'd be happily rolling in the insurance money."

"you don't even care about your fucking child! all you care about is money and your deadbeat husband that left and you refuse to divorce because you don't want to lose money! that and you're a fucking psycho! please check into a fucking mental hospital and get help or something because i'm fucking sick of this!"

jisungs mother gasped, slapping him again. "how DARE you speak to me like that. YOU need to be put in your place."

"i'm fucking sick of you." jisung spat, walking out of the dressing room.

"GET BACK HERE!" she followed after him, grabbing his arm.

everyone had their attention on them, paying close attention.

"i'm sorry, okay jisung." she knew people were watching. she couldn't slip up.

"save it." jisung yanked his arm from her grasp.

"you're just misunderstanding it!"

"no, mom. i'm not misunderstanding anything."

"we'll talk about this later, okay?" in that moment she seemed so gentle. too bad it was all a lie. a show.

"security! take her!" jisung called out.

"jisung! i'm your mother!"

"you have a funny way of acting like it." jisung scoffed, walking to their bus as security grabbed his mother.

"jisung!" felix called out as everyone followed him to the bus.

"yes?" he sighed, turning around.

"you know, you could've told me. i mean i kinda figured but you could've told me. you know none of us would judge you." felix said gently.

"lix i love you. this is different for me." jisung took a deep breath.

"are you okay?" felix asked.

"yeah..i'm good."

"are you sure? your cheek looked really red after you walked out of the dressing room." hyunjin pointed out.

"i'm okay, really. i just need rest. let's go." jisung gave a small smile, walking onto the bus.

something about all of that is not right.

"do you want to come and cuddle me to sleep tonight? changbin said it's okay." felix asked.

"no- you know what? yeah. id really appreciate that. thank you lix." jisung smiled.

minho laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling. he had been replaying previous events in his head.

that's not right. why would he react like that if she was being that gentle. i heard them arguing, which they seem to do a lot. something about her is off. she's fake.

she definitely slapped him earlier. there's no questioning that part. but why though? SHE outed HIM. she tried to play it off as a joke but that's just not a joke. you don't do that.

i don't know..something bigger is going on.

"let's go rockstar." felix said as he woke minho up.

"five more minutes." minho whined.

"nope. we gotta eat and leave. we're flying to america today."

"fine." minho groaned, sitting up.

as soon as jisung saw his mother in the dining hall he pulled her aside.

"i'm not doing this today. you can either leave with some sense of dignity or leave being dragged out by the hotel security." jisung said lowly.

"han jisung!"

"nope. i gotta go now." jisung walked away.

he sat down, staring at his mother with a death glare until she left.

"you excited to go to america?" chan asked jisung.

"yeah, it's crazy." jisung smiled. "what about you guys?"

"i could barely sleep i'm so excited." hyunjin fanned himself.

"he's not lying. but i used to live there for a couple years so, it's not a big deal for me." seungmin shrugged.

"are you not hungry?" felix asked quietly.

"ah..not really. no appetite." jisung smiled awkwardly.

"okay sun." felix smiled.

"we gotta leave now." chan stood up, everyone clearing their mess.

"well, let's go to america!" hyunjin smiled, throwing his arms around felix and jisung as they walked.

a/n: oOOooOooOooOo he knows 😈