55

"i made breakfast!" insu announced as minjun woke everyone up.

"minho- aww." minjun took his phone out, taking pictures of the couple.

their bodies were tangled together, minho holding jisung protectively. 

"okay..minho, jisung. insu made breakfast, it's time to wake up." he spoke gently as he pocketed his phone.

"i'll get him up." minho groggily replied as he woke up.

"thanks, see you guys out there." minjun smiled as he shut the door.

"jisungie." minho said as he peppered kisses all over jisungs face.

"min!" jisung whined, giggling when he felt minhos lips come in contact with his cheek.

"your dad made breakfast, are you okay to eat?" minho asked as he sat them both up.

"i'll probably only eat a little." jisung nodded. he pushed back the fact that the idea of food made him nauseous, not wanting to ruin the mood.

"let's go my love." minho smiled.

the two walked out of jisungs room, joining everyone else.

"damn what took so long?" felix smirked.

"jisung takes forever to wake up." minho playfully rolled his eyes.

"waffles?" jisung asked happily.

"yep." his father smiled.

"guys my dad makes the best waffles." jisung smiled as he began to cut into it.

"pace yourself." minho whispered.

"eat up!" insu smiled happily.

"hey minho, do you mind if i play your guitar?" minjun asked as he looked at the acoustic guitar.

"go ahead." minho smiled.

minjun grabbed the guitar, sitting comfortably. he began strumming, playing the beginning of 'cough syrup' by young the giant.

jisung smiled softly as minjun began singing. he leaned his head on minhos shoulder as he began eating slowly. he felt his eyes water as he swallowed the first bite of the waffles.

minho rested his head on top of jisungs, closing his eyes as the song filled their ears. jisung continued taking small, slow bites of the waffles as he held back the tears in his eyes.

when the song ended, minjun took a drink of water. he quickly began playing again, playing 'all the lonely nights in your life' by american pleasure club.

jisung was getting closer and closer to crying. he hated it. he didn't want to be vulnerable yet again in front of everyone. everyone carried on, eating peacefully while listening to minjun sing.

"okay, who's playing a sad song next?" minjun asked.

"jisung please, i can't get enough of your vocals." felix said.

"okay." jisung nodded. think jisung. "this is a really sad song though so prepare." he warned as he took the guitar.

he began playing the first song that had popped into his head. 'smaller than this' by sara kays filled the room. half of them struggled with the meaning as they weren't as fluent in english as the other half.

but as soon as minho realized, his heart sank to his stomach. tears welled up in his eyes as he focused on the lyrics.

"sung..." he whispered as jisung sang.

tears fell slowly down jisungs face as he sang. insu felt his heart shatter, everyone watching with sad eyes as jisung played.

he poured his heart out through the song, putting every emotion into it. insu eyed the barely eaten waffles on his plate, connecting all the dots. he listened intently as his son sang for them.

when jisung finished the song, he handed the guitar to minho.

"your turn, my love." he said as he wiped the tears from his face.

"okay." minho nodded softly. he thought for a second before he began playing.

he began playing 'die first' by nessa barrett. he turned to jisung as he began singing. jisung continued crying softly as minho sang. his heart ached at how in love with him he is.

jisung sang along, a sad smile reaching his face. insu began sobbing as he watched his son and future son in law.

everyone adored what they have. they watched with soft eyes as the sang a duet.

"i love you." jisung smiled as the song ended.

"i love you." minho returned his smile.

"my turn." changbin said as he reached for the guitar. minho handed it to him, grabbing ahold of jisungs hand.

changbins voice filled the room as he began playing 'lay me down' by sam smith.

felix smiled as he softly sang along. changbin sang his heart out, smiling cutely at his boyfriend.

needless to say, minjun loved the atmosphere. he loved everyone in love. he loved observing the little details, watching how everyone reacted to certain gestures.

he loved watching minho silently comfort jisung.

he loved watching felixs face light up at changbins smile.

he loved watching chan and jeongin playing with each other's hands under the table.

he loved watching seungmin and hyunjin sway softly to the song as their hands intertwined.

he loved his fiancés soft facial expression as he enjoyed the music.

"sam smith is amazing, i love them." changbin smiled as the song ended.

"you're all so talented." insu smiled.

"your turn." changbin smiled as he passed the guitar to insu.

"jisung, will you sing this with me?" insu asked.

"butterfly fly away from the hannah montana movie?" jisung asked.

"your favorite when you were younger. i learned this song on guitar just so we could sing it together." insu smiled.

"i remember." jisung nodded with a fond smile.

insu began playing, a soft giggle escaping from jisungs lips as he began singing.

a/n: hannah montana is superior. how are you my loves? i'm doing okay.