59

CUE THE MFING WEDDING BELLS

"you may say your vows." the officiant spoke.

"jisung. you've been there for me even in our roughest times. you've shown me what it's like to be loved. you've shown me genuine love. and i can never thank you enough for that. even as we're standing here getting ready to place wedding rings on each others fingers, i could never thank you enough. i love you." minho said as tears streamed down his face.

changbin was mentally cursing him for ruining the makeup he'd worked hard to apply for him.

"minho..where do i even begin?" jisung chuckled. "if you would've told me three years ago that i'd be getting married? i would have laughed in your face. i never believed that anyone could ever love me. but then i fell for you. and honestly i was so terrified that you'd hate my guts if you found out i fell for you.

"i fell for all the times you comforted me. all the times you'd given me your hoodie. every time you'd let me cling onto your arm. every time you'd help me when i was throwing up whatever i ate. you've been so patient with me, thank you. it really is you, lee minho. i love you." jisung smiled as the tears fell from his eyes.

felix was also mentally cursing the groom for ruining the makeup that he'd worked hard to apply for him.

"i do." minho said as he placed a silver wedding band on jisungs finger.

the two got lost in each others eyes, drowning out their surroundings as they held each others hands.

"jisung!" felix shoved his shoulder.

"oh! i do." jisung giggled, grabbing the ring to place it on minhos finger.

"i now pronounce you husbands, you may kiss your groom."

"til death do us part bitch." jisung said as he placed a loving kiss onto minhos lips.

"til death do us part." minho smiled as they pulled apart.

"LETS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED!" felix screamed over the cheers, only causing them to grow louder. ESPECIALLY the readers.

the two ran hand in hand down the aisle, running to the reception area. the guests followed, taking their seats for the grooms first dance.

'it's u' began playing, the two men dancing as they sang the song to each other.

everyone watched the two who were sickly in love, but they were all so happy for them.

everyone joined them as 'iris' began playing.

"congratulations!" sage smiled as she approached them.

"i'm so glad you guys could make it!" jisung said as he hugged the three guests.

"we wouldn't miss it for the world." marie smiled.

"congratulations mr. angel!" leo smiled.

"thank you." jisung giggled.

"maybe we'll move out here." sage shrugged.

"and then our adopted kids can be friends with leo!" minho spoke excitedly.

"that'd be cute. a big financial decision, but we'll talk about it." marie nodded.

"feel free to get some food!" jisung urged them. "especially you little guy." he ruffled leo's hair.

"bitch what are you doing let's get white girl wasted." felix said as he threw his arm around jisung.

"felix! there's a child!" jisung scolded him.

"oops- sorry!" he quickly apologized.

"no worries, sage is way worse." marie chuckled.

"i'm not that bad!" sage attempted to defend herself. "okay maybe i am- but i was raised by a sailor!"

"this is the most i've heard her talk without at least using the word fuck." marie laughed.

"what the fuck- god damnit!" sage groaned.

"sorry to interrupt but he will see you guys later. i'm getting him shit faced." felix smiled, dragging jisung away.

"wait for me!" sage followed.

"let's go make plates for them, they'll need it." minho laughed as marie agreed.

"when sage drinks she doesn't slow down until she's drunk. and even then she only slows down sometimes." marie laughed.

🦋

"min! let's do a love shot!" jisung giggled as he clung onto his husband.

"okay." minho smiled, taking the shot glasses of soju that sage brought over for them.

their arms crossed as they threw their heads back, taking the shot. when they dropped their arms, jisung immediately pulled minho into a kiss.

"i love you." jisung giggled.

"i love you." minho smiled softly.

a/n: how are you doing my loves? i'm doing a little better now.