42

"you needed to talk about something?" jisung asked as he sat on the bed.

"yeah...question, when does your lease to your apartment end?" minho asked, sitting next to him.

"september first. why?" jisung asked.

"mine ends august thirty first...i was wondering if you wanted to get an apartment together.." minho said shyly. "never mind that probably sounds stupid i'm sorry i-"

"min!" jisung chuckled. "i'd love to."

"really?" minhos face lit up.

"yeah, sounds amazing." jisung smiled.

"i was really worried you'd get upset at me suggesting moving in, i'm glad you're okay with it." minho sighed, laying back.

jisung frowned, cuddling next to him. "thank you for communicating to me that you want to move in together. you don't ever have to feel like you can't communicate something to me, okay?" he spoke softly, running his fingers through minhos hair.

"thanks, sung. i really do love you." minho smiled.

"i love you." jisung pressed a gentle kiss on top of minhos head.

"i can't believe we fly back to korea soon." minho frowned.

"i can't believe it either...it's a bittersweet feeling." jisung sighed.

"at least we'll still be together. even if we're not performing together."

"hey, we can always perform together for fun!" jisung smiled, trying to cheer minho up.

"that's true. thanks for being so sweet." minho smiled. "what's on your arm?" he sat up, gently holding jisungs arm to inspect the burn.

"i-i..uhmmmm i put out my cigarette on my arm.." jisung said, watching as minho looked at it.

"why did you do that?" minho frowned.

"i was just..really in my head and i needed it to stop. my mind is too loud sometimes." jisung shrugged.

"baby..." minhos frown was prominent as he placed a little kiss onto the burn mark.

"it's okay. i need a cigarette." jisung said, sitting up.

"let's go." minho smiled, getting up and following jisung to put his shoes on.

the two walked outside hand in hand. they took a seat on the curb, minho immediately grabbing the lighter as jisung placed a cigarette between his lips. minho leaned in close, their faces only an inch apart as he lit jisungs cigarette.

jisung inhaled, grabbing minhos face and exhaling the smoke into his mouth. minho inhaled, feeling jisungs lips move against his. minho inhaled all the smoke, his hand gripping jisungs waist.

"fuck that was hot." minho said breathlessly as jisung pulled away.

"hmmm we can do it again later tonight in the hotel room.." jisung smirked.

"what?!" minho looked up, flustered. "when did you become bold?"

"i have my moments."

"are we going further tonight? cause if we are i need to go shopping." minho asked gently.

"i-i mean...are you ready for that?" now it was jisung who was flustered.

"yeah, i am." minho nodded, bringing jisungs hand up to allow himself a drag. "but more importantly, are you?"

"hey min, both of our consent matters. one isn't more important than the other." jisung frowned.

"you seem to know a lot for a virgin." minho smirked.

"i...like to do my reading." jisung blushed as he looked away.

"oh? han jisung you're so naughty." minho teased. "but seriously, are you ready to go further?"

"yeah...i am." jisung smiled, taking a drag.

"we have some shopping to do then." minho smiled. "i want everything to be perfect for you."

"let's go." jisung put out his cigarette, throwing it in the trash can.

the two walked onto the bus, minho sending a text to the group chat that they were going shopping. after having to wait ten minutes, the others arrived.

"my parents are having a dinner for us tomorrow night." chan informed as johnny began driving.

"sounds good." felix nodded.

"so, what do you guys need to buy?" hyunjin asked minho.

"we just wanted to go shopping." minho smiled.

the quickly arrived at a mall, minho bringing jisung to a store. it was very clearly a sex store. there were all different kinds of sex toys, lingerie, accessories, lubes, and condoms.

"pick anything you'd like." minho smiled, grabbing strawberry lube and some condoms.

"o-okay..." jisung looked around, eying a specific pair of lingerie. he hesitated to pick it up, inspecting it as minho stood by his side.

"you want those ones? red is definitely your color." minho said lowly into his ear.

jisung shyly nodded, minho taking the lingerie.

"everything else i'll get when we get home. this should be good for now." minho smiled sweetly.

"okay hyung." jisung followed behind him as he checked out and paid.

they went to bath and bodyworks, minho immediately going for lavender and eucalyptus bath bombs.

"lavender bath after sound good?" minho asked gently.

"sounds perfect." jisung smiled.

minho bought lavender epsom salt and lavender bubble bath, along with the bath bombs.

"where do you want to eat dinner?" minho asked, intertwining their fingers.

"can we just order pizza to the hotel?"

"okay my love." minho smiled.

after a few hours they finally got back to the hotel, ordering their pizza. they cuddled as they ate their pizza, trying to calm their nerves.

"how are you feeling?" minho asked quietly.

"excited and nervous." jisung smiled.

"i am too bubs. but it's okay, we're doing this together." minho smiled. "i'll go shower first."

"okay. i love you." jisung smiled.

"i love you. oh, and get your cigarettes ready." minho smirked.

a/n: omg y'all it's happening 🫣