The legend of the White Wolf 2

Serena p.o.v

As I walked  straight up to Kylie and said hi she told me what I'm going to sing today.

"Sarena girl there will be so many people here to night " she said

"The song you are  going to sing is you better dig two" she said as she Handed me the lyrics to the song.

I sat there jittery. I wanted to get on the stages badly.

After I practiced the song I got ready to go set up the stage for the band.

I was done with setting up the stage Kylie  and I got ready to show the pub who can really rock there ass off.

we got every thing up and going, the pub started to fill up with humans, werewolves and vampires. But most of all the alphas son John he came.

You do not know how shocked I was to see him, he never comes to these band gigs, he says that there for losers and that he is not a loser.

"Are you ready" I yelled to the enthusiastic crowd they yelled and screamed saying they were ready.

"I can't here you "I yelled teasingly again.

"As I listening to the crowd cheer back to me saying come on and yes and let's go bring it on".

"People people quiet down here we go first song we're singing here for you today is Better Dig Two".

The music started to play,and I pulled the microphone closer to me.

"Here we go ladies and gentlemen". I said once again.

" In a 1,2,1,2,3 here we go now" I said once again to my band mates

I told you

on the day we Wed

I was gonna love you tils

I dead I made you

What till our weddin night

That's the first and

the last time

I wear white

I took a break and looked around and came face to face with none other than the alphas Son he had a amusing smirk on his lips looking up at me as if he had no clue I could sing.

so if the ties

abound ever do

come loose

Tie them in a knot

Like a hangman's noose

Cuz I'll go to heaven

Or I'll go to hell

before I see you

with someone else

I took another breathe and looks around to find my big brother smiling back at me cheering me on I know he snuck out the house to come see me sing he always does.

so put me in the ground

Put me 6 foot down

'And let the stone say

here lies a girl

whose only crutch

Was Loving one man

just a little too much

and if you go

before I do