The Legend of the white wolf 16

Jj p.o.v

"What I don't get is How did she know about Molly,not many people know about her the only one that knows a lot about Molly is me and my sister".

"Molly was well is my sister my mom passed away giving birth to her and dad went nuts with out his mate.

Molly was special She had the ability to read minds not many people know the only ones that did know about Molly's ability was the Alpha and Bate that's it but how did that girl know about her.

The walk home was well fast an quite I went to the living room and turns on the news.

It was the same thing on every channel for 6days start what was with this girl is she special or something .

Breaking news
still no sine of the last servicer of The once most feared pack in all of history after they where brutally murdered in there home 6 days ago we thought there where no services and police officers and criminal investigaters think this was indead a pack slaughter.

Police officers say that Alpha Dan and his Mate Sally was the first ones to be killed as we will finely tell you more to the story.

There Sun Nick was the last of the alpha line to be killed and was found in there home trying to fend off what we believe and know now was a pack of rogues looking for something that we know now Is a person that is special to all of history.

Then police officers came upon the beta John Smith and his wife Margaret Smith where whipped out next although there Sun Jake was killed we believe there daughter Serena William smith is still alive there is still no sine of the girl here birthday is coming up so and here by the pack home where no one but her survived is a sarimony for the soon to be birthday girl happy 17 birthday to the last of the blood moon pack may she return home safe and sound Sarena William Smith.

The rogues that trespassed on the blood moon packs land we know now was mostly killed off.

Sarena William Smith if you are watching this come home there are still people that love you.

And now words form Serena's uncle.

Serena dear come home to me I'll keep you safe and help with anything just come home.

Serena Serena that name sound fimiler wow.. That's it she the girl that talked about Molly in the park just not to long ago can I find her again.

I have to try but why Is she on the Alpha kings land I'll have to contact him first.