The legend of the white wolf 31

Sarenas P.O.V

As me and  Nicolas  walked in the boys looked as if you were going to pee ther pants.

"Are you hungry Serena"Nicolas  said with a small smile planted on his face as he looked at me" I can make you grilled cheese you do love cheese don't you "he said again looking my way just for a split second to see my response.

"Yes Nicolas I do love them to thanks for asking I would love grilled cheese sandwich" I replied back to him.

I sat down at the table along with the boys they didn't say anything at first just sat there and stared at each other and it me then at each other again.

Then instead of looking at each other again they just stared at me for quite some time it was bugging me.

"Will you stop steering it's quite rude" I said to them they were shocked to say the least I don't think they would ever expect me to yell at them the way I did.

"Sorry Luna" they both said at the same time.

Please don't call me Luna It makes me feel old I told them.

"So" I said not knowing what to say.

"So" the boys said at the same time.

"When was Nikolai come home" I'm hoping they know the answer.

Truth is I miss him I really really miss him event how I only known him for less then a day I feal as if I I couldn't live without him is it wrong of me to feal that way .

"He should be back anytime  now he just got done with a small meeting at the hut one of the boys said.

I was a little scared to be here with three men not knowing what they would do to me I s
urvived through a lot and I'm still scared that the bad guys will come get me I'm sitting here thinking that they're going to come and get me instead of him coming through that door it will be them instead.

Then I noticed that Nicolas had already made the grilled cheese and placed it in front

"Thank you sir Nicolas" I said is he sat down across from me with his own grilled cheese sandwich on his plate.

Halfway into my grilled cheese the back door open and his scent hit me like a ton of bricks it was so mouth-watering delicious I just wanted to...wo 688 y 4stop thinking like that Serena you don't really think like this what has gotten into your head I said to myself.

Who's to find thought to notice to great big muscled arms wrapping around my waist and his lips touching my neck as he kissed it.

I see you've met my father Nikolai said as he picks me up by my wast took my seat and sat me on his lap I moved to get comfortable.

"Sarenas dear if you don't stop moving I might as well just take you right here and now he said with a small smile planted on his face.

With all the people her my face was probably as red as a tomato.

He laughed  and stud up then sat me on the chair  and went to the fright.

Me and the boys were talking when the alarm  bells went off.

It was rouges that's what the bell ment watch men's that they are attacking  us.

This was the second  most tarafing  time in  my life.

"Mike get Sarena  and the other females and pups to the safe room "Nikolai said using his alpha voice.

"Yes alpha "Mike said back as he grabbed my by my had and poled me to the room.

"Bobby get all the pack worriers  and meet me out side we have some rouges to deal with". Nikolai said.

"Yes Alpha" Bobby said.

Befor I new it I along with the other females and there pups were hiddin away from site thank god.

When it is all done and over with I want to go to bed I'm sleepy.