the legend of the white wolf 15

Sarena p.o.v

I ran and ran far away from the house right through the woods fast as I watched as the trees passed in a blur nothing seems right

The smell of wolf's hit my noes they are so close yet so far away I need to find a good place to hide

Then an idea popped in to my head I will walk up to them and ask for help.

"Jj this way" a little girls voice said from the opposite Side of the Bush.

I walked out from behind the Bush and walked up to them.

"Um...Um hay do you know the way to town from here I kind of lost my way" I said.

"Yes go right through those trees "the man said as he grabbed the little girl hand and had her hid behead him.

I looked at the little girl.

"Hi there little one what's your name" I said.

"Um.....Um my".

"Leyna not a word you don't know her" the one named jj said.

"But jj she seems different from all the other ones we came in contact with she" said again

"It's fine leyna he doesn't get it I said to her where to difficult to deal with just like Molly was"i said.

You see my pack that was killed was filled with wolf's that inherited special abilitys but I am the only one that can see the past the present and the future but no one needs to no that.

But when I brought up Molly I was pretty sure I gave it away.

"I have to go now I know we will see each other again one day I'm sure of it" I said with a smile as I started to walk away.

"What" the man said

I stopped and stood in my tracks

"Where and how do you know about Molly". he said

"You see there are the ones that can tell you what you want to know and those the ones that was told not to tell and I can't brake that I can't tell you"...

"I have to go"I said

"Thank you for telling me where town is."

Then I was off