The Legend of the white wolf 13

Alpha Kings p.o.v

As I got home from the meeting and I walked through the doors to my home and the sweet smell of mint and cinnamon overwhelmed my nose.

I walked in to the kitchen where I saw my bate Joan sitting down eating a piece of cake from my mom's birthday that I tomorrow

I was so mad that he started to eat it the other day but I just let him Finnish it off.

It's not like I can't make a another cake right.

"So j what's new" I asked.

"Nothing really why" he asked back.

"Ow nothing really just asking" I said back to him.

I walked to the fridge to get a drink.

J is keeping something form me and I'm going to find out what it is he's hiding form me.

"J I'm going to take a shower " I said to him.

He ran so fast I didn't see him stand in front of me tell he said to stay and hang with him.

"No man stay down here" he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Man J I need a shower I smell like wet dog"

I said as I passed him on the steps.

"Um Nikolai there something I should tell you." J said from beside me.

" What is it that you need to tell me j " I said.

Iwasoutinthewoodsandsawsomthinggettingoutofthewatersoihadyourmenlookforwhatitwasandtheyfoundagirlinacavebehindtheumwaterfall.

"J what I don't understand what you are saying.

"I was out in the wood and I saw something getting out of the water so I had your men look for what it was and we found a girl in the cave behind a waterfall".

"So I um You know put her up stairs in the gust room."

"HERE WHAT ON EARTH WHER YOU THINKING". I yelled at j.

"Shhhhhh man she's sleeping."

"I'll take to her latter im sure she hates the smell of wet dog."

"Your nuts you know that "I said as I left.