legend of the white wolf 23

Joan p.o.v

She fell to the ground the swirls of red and blue Lined up with the black that just appeared on her back and ended at her paws

She started to shifted back to her human form.

"We finely found you Serena" I said in my head

Now we can take her home where she belongs one of the guards said to me from be hind

When she was fully human again I took off my shirt and had Sara put it on her

When she was finely done I walked over to Sarena picked her up an carried her back to the kings Castle where her uncle the Kings there'd lives and that way Sally Can help Sarena heel her as well as getting to know her.

The walk back was long I didn't no we ran the far who knew Serena had speed.

This girl I wonder how long she was running for and what she was running from.

"I'll Keep you safe I promise" I safe in a whisper that way no one could here.

When the Castle came into view she started to wake up and I'm sure if she does we all would be in the run for our money.

"She's one tough girl that is one think that keep her alive out there in the woods I'm sure of It"

"She doesn't have to worry about that anymore I'll keep her safe now". I said in my head

When we got to the Castle I want to the room we put her in the first time we found her.

The doctor took over from there and I left to talk to the alpha king and his Son .

we had a long talk about what the marks on her wolf's back meant an there was a Pont where we know what they meant after we talked about it.

Sarena was the princess of the wolf's.