The legend of the white wolf 8

unknown p.o.v

The news was on and what shocked me the most was that what was on there was brutal and it almost made me sick just to see something like that happen to a entire pack.

And tonight on wfn

The latest Breaking news

The once most feared pack in all of history was brutally murdered in there home and pack land three days ago there were no survivors but werewolf police officers and criminal investigators think this was a pack slaughter.

Police officer Danny forder said  that Alpha Dan and his Mate Sally were the first ones to be killed .

There Son John was the last of the alpha line to be killed and was found in there home trying to fend off what we believe was a pack of rogues looking for something.

police officers came upon the beta Sam Smith and his wife Margaret Smith where whipped out next although there Son Max was killed we believe there daughter Serena William smith is still alive.

When police officers arrived on the seen a blooded up girl was seen baring family and pack members all thought they did not get a good look at the girl we believe it could possibly be 17 year old Sarena William Smith.

The rogues that trespassed on the blood moon packs land we believed where mostly killed off so be on the look out.

The bloodied up girl we believe is Serena William Smith was last seen running off in to the wood heading north start to the blue blood pack where we believe her father's brother lives with his mate.

There will be a search party to find the girl to day if anyone is up for the long run through the woods to find 17 year old Sarena William Smith.

That was a mouth full I bet for that paper reporter but most of all that pore girl out in the woods all alone.

"Grades" I said

"Yes your majesty how can we help" they said back.

"You can help by getting a search party together" I said.

"We have a girl to find"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Vote

Comment

Like