The legend of the white wolf 9

Serena's p.o.v

running through the woods as a human is better than anything you can imagine but then again that's all I know of, my family say that running through  the woods in wolf form is better.

the wind in your hair in the sticks and leaves cracking under your feet.

the most beloved smell of the outdoors and of fresh water.

the smell of flowers like dandelions, roses, lilies and others hit my noes.

As I run the trees pass me by in a blur the leaves crunch ounder my wait.

I come to a stop by the lake where there's a hidden cave just behind the waterfall lays.

I've only been out here for about 5 days now and I have a hidden cave as my home.

I get in the water.

I swim around for a little bit and went to my own little world well I was laying there floating on my back.

I was brought back to reality from the sound of paws hidden the ground the sound of twigs snapping ounder there wait.

I got  up out of the water as fast as I possibly could and ran to the other side of the lake closer to the waterfall  I made my home in.

I push my self into the small opening to the cave an try to be as still as possible.

In hope that they don't find me .

=====================

Hay everyone here it is Nancy thank you all for reading.

Vote

Like

Comment

Love you all

Kiss kiss SayaDiva