The legend of the white wolf 4

Unknown person pov

As I walked along side the pack house I saw her the girl from the pub the one with the beautiful voice that had every man in there wanting to hear more of it.

It's her I know it it's her she's the white wolf I'm sure of it she's the one that needs to die.

I piled out my cell phone and called my boss.

"Hay boss it's me guess what I found" I said to him through the phone

"The white wolf I'm guessing " my boss said back

"Yes boss and it is a girl not a boy this time you want me to take her out." I asked

"NoI'm sending you back up I want you to take out the hole pack you here me oh and I want you to kill the white wolf " he said.

"OK "he said

"Yes Boss" I said back

I have tohang on tell the other mutts get here.

I walked up to the white wolf's house and walked throughout the yeard I got closer to the house then I went to the back of the house there she was sitting in her bed sleeping with her window wide open lucky me I jumped up using the big tree right our side of her window and walked to her room from the branch of the tree.

I walked directly over to her bed she was so little and she looked like an angel when she sleeps she had no covers on so I walked over to he and picked her up grabbing her covers and took them off just a little bit and lay her down be for I could she put her noses in the crock of my neck she smells so good I thought.

Then I put her down In her bed and covers her up I sat there just wanting to kiss her but I know it's rong of me she's ment to die not for me to fall for her

I got up and jumped out of the window then I was in the woods once again.

There was a small crack and out of the trees came my back up.

Let the battle begain then I told them the plan.

Then where off.

Let's play white wolf.

Game on.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Da Da Da cliff hanger I know I know I'm sorry but hay I think you will love it

Comment

vote

Like

Kiss kiss love
SayaDiva