The legend of the white wolf 28

Alphas king p.o.v

The meeting went on For hours all I wanted to do was lay right next to my little mate and keep her worm.

I can sense her fear of being here she felt as if at any giving monument they will come for her an take her away.

She will be hard for me to put her in her place then again she will be Queen some day soon hopefully .

"Well what do you think is up with the rogues" said alpha Mathew

"We have no clue what there after" alpha Don said next

"There after someone that survived" another alpha said I believe was Joan

"There after her" the last alpha said as he slammed pictures of my parity little mate down on the table.

"If that's who Three after" I boomed out then they can't have her" I Said again this time in a firm voice.

Why is that it's not like she's important to anyone the very last alpha said he was a new one about 18 or 19 and it took everything in my power not to rip his head off right then and there

"You dear say that about your queen my mate "I roared at the boy as I saw him cleaver in fear.

No Alpha sir I didn't know" he pleaded with me" and what make you feel as if you have a say in whether we give her up to them like a lame to the slaughter" I said to the other alphas

Nothing my king we just.... we didn't know she was y ..yours, you know they all said at the same time.

"Well now you do and if you mind I have a mate to see before she trays to run again and one of you end up killing her for the rogues" I practically yelled as I left the little hut out Side of my pack house I yelled back to them "you may all leave now"

"Well that was something" my wolf said in my head" so what are you going to do" he said again.

"Fight we are going to fight for her for our future pups and for are pups future". Was all I could say back to him.