The legend of the white wolf 3

Sarena p.o.v

There right in front of me was Joan the Alphas Sun I tryed  to walk passed him but he keep getting in the way.

"You did good "he said

"Thank you "I said back as I tryed walked to my bike but he keep getting in the way.

I was right behind him now after going under his legs with out him noticing but didn't get far

He turned around fast" no problem but um there's a partty at my place next Friday you going" he sad as I got to my bike

"I don't really like partty sorry alpha" I said back.

"That's fine"he sad befor he left.

After the incident with alpha Joan I got on my motorcycle and drove home it was about 10 minute to get home from the pub and my brother would be home by now so he can let me in.

If my mom and dad know I was out this late on a school night don't get it wrong they know I play but they will take my garter away from me tell I earn it back there mean people some time.

But I love them anyway.

Luckly by the time I got home max my best big brother in the world had left the back door open for my I made a mental note to thank him later.

He can be such a good help some time.

There's a pack meeting tomorrow and the alpha said that the kids don't have to go in to the meeting but we still have to be there for some reason the alpha has somthing to say that is very important to where the kids have to go.

As I walked up to the back door I opened it up slowly so that it will not Screech to much as I walked in and I made share that I locked it behind me fast.

Then I ran up to my bedroom and went to the closet picked out my PJs grabbed my towel and walked start to the bathroom so I can get in the nice hot shower.

I pulled off my dirty close and turned the shower on hot and high.

I got in and sat three just letting the hot water fall on my back and the water soaking up in my hair.

There on my back is a tattoo in the shape of a howling wolf with blue and black swirls around it my dad said its rear for a wolf to have a tattoo like that on there back I was born with it .

I sat there in the shower for a good half hour tell the hot water turned to cold to withstand.

After I turned the water of and got out I pulled a towel form out of the rack and wrapped it around my small framed body and made it stay so I could brush my hair and my teeth along with washing my face.

Then After I was done in the bathroom I went to my dresser.

pulled out my blue and black laceed bra and matching panties Set on and put my red supper man pant and black tank top on and went to my huge queen size all green liefmarked pardoned bed and pulled my blanket back just a little bit Sat down and fell Fast a sleep.

The one thing I should have done be for I fell asleep was close my window but hay I was asleep and too tiered to get up is I left it opend.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Hay every one I know that this is not that good of a chapter but please

Comments

Like

Vote

Kiss kiss love SayaDiva