The Legend of the white wolf 12

Joan p.o.v

Screaming that's all you could here form down here I don't know where the screening came from but I'm sure I have a clue to who is doing it.

it's the girl that has to be there's no point in trying to deny that she's the one that screaming at the top of her lungs.

I ran through the kitchen up the stairs and down the hall that's down the right side .

I slam the door open with all my might just to come face to face with the girl we found in the woods in the cave under the waterfall.

she had sweat running down her face like she just had a bad dream.

"mis its OK stay calm I'm not here to hurt you it's going to be OK "I manage to say without her being scared.

after all I am the one who found her under the waterfall in the cave in the woods am i right.

"where am" I she said

I told her that she is in none other than the kings castle.

I had to tell her where she was and what time it is and what day it is and its just crazy you know.

she's only like 17 or 18 years old and she's already lost her family.

she's lost her mother her father and even her brother I'm pretty sure she had best friends to she lost.

maybe if I'm lucky she will be the kings mate my king has been searching for his mate for a while now.

the only downfall to that is if she is the King's mate then she is a Kings brothers mate as well.

the Kings brother was banished from his home but still he's not allowed in this house and he started to work for the king rogues.

I'm sitting there just talking to the girl asked her a bunch of questions.

"what's your name" I asked her.

"my name is Serena and what's your name" she said.

"my name Serena is Joan" I told her in the sweetest voice.

"it's nice to meet you Joan"she said back.

"what's your favorite color Serena "I asked her another question.

"my favorite color is green".She said .

"favorite animal"

"a wolf"

"favorite food"

"Pizza"

20 questions later I feel like I already know her.

after the talk we had she fell back to sleep.

I decided to go to my office to see what I could look up on this girl Serena.

using her name Serena I'm pretty sure there's not that many Serena's out there I've never heard of the name before I will find out whose pack she belongs to and why she's not with them.

Serena Serena Serena Serena I'm looking at the list of all the packs in the territory.

to see if I could find a girl named Serena in any of the packs but yet I haven't come up on one there are multiple s names like Sally and Susan.

I can't find Serena the one name I'm looking for I can't find.

maybe just maybe I should try the red blood pack.

the red blood pack was the pack that was slaughtered just 3-4 days ago not even I believe it was 6 days.

As i scroll through the red blood pack list I come up on all the names that start with s and there she was Serena the daughter of the bate.

It says here that the hole family was killed well all but there daughter Serena Williams She was last seen running off in to the woods about 5-6 days ago.

She may be shy scared and or dead but if you find her call this number here on the screen

1800-332-2296'

This number we believe belong to her uncle .

Thank you

We will have more news soon.

So that's who she is I know I saved the right girl now all we have to do I keep her safe..

---------------------------
Thank you

Vote

Like

Comment

Kiss kiss SayaDiva