The legend of the white wolf 22

Serena's pov

You know that one  moment where your cought and  you just give up and surrender.

Well that's the Pont I'm at right now I just want to give in and let them take me.

I have the felling that there is more to this place then I know.

There was the sound of a Branch snapping that put me in hipper drive mode it told me there are wolfs or people out there coming for me.

I stopped running and looked around still In wolf form thank God Joan and the other men turned back in to there human  form and had the decency to put paints on  they walked around me for a bit looking me in the eyes.

"Sarena it's  time to go back  to the house" Joan said as he keep walking around me.

"What are they vouchers in a nether life I said to my wolf ".

"I guess "she said back

I ran forward snapping my jaws trying to get one of them in my grip.

"Missed" Uru said "

I launched forward again and this time got one of the men's foot in my mouth I bit down but not to hard he kinda needs his legs latter.

I stopped and as I did so I felt this enormous amount of power soaring through my body.

My all white fur had line of all black going through it they looked like tattoos going up and down my back they made the swirl motion around my foot.

Then green red and blue join the black on my wolf's body.

"Uru what is this" I said to my wolf.

This Serena is the mark of the princess of all wolfs  you know the legendary white wolf and you are that wolf Sarena tour a fucking princesse.

My body fought with the power tell thousands  of  little black dots filled my site.

As a Sleep sensation took over my eye lids begin to feel heavy was out like a light.