The Legend of the white wolf 29

Serena p.o.v

Him not being here is making me sad you know what I mean like a part of me is gone.

Im just laying here on his, well our bed now and thinking about what my life could be like if my mom,dad and older brother was still alive.

would they love my Mate would the try to kill him or would they be happy for me.

The the thought of knowing that they're in another place a special place a safe place make me happy.

I know there deaths took a tole on me trust me I saw it all happen I lived it I servived it but there safe and there happy that's all that matters.

I don't know how long it took or how long I was laying there but at some point in time I fell asleep with my face in his pellow that had his intoxicating sent all over it.

All I know is that I was by my self one second and the next big strong arms are drawing me closer and closer to its owner watch happens to be my Mate and not only that but he's the alpha I just can't believe I went from running for my life to laying in the arms of my alpha mate.

I moved in closer him and shoved my head in the crock of his neck and fell fast asleep once again with my mates armed around my wast.

Alpha kings P.O.V

BY the time I got back home I was wiped.

I needed to go to bed so I went up the stars to my room and slowly opens the door so my little mate would not wake up by the time the door shut I was already in my boxres and pooling my little mate in to my arms.

She moved and her head was shoved into my neck I stiffened a bit be for I cuddled up to my beautiful little mate.

My brother will not take what's mine away from me never.

"Well you do know she is also his right" my wolf said to me.

"Well yeah night I know that but still I won't let him take her even If she is his to he just doesn't deserve her and with how Georges she is I don't really either "I said back to him.

She has been through hell and back and I'm sure she is sacred out of her mind we will have gareds on her every day but only when I'm out working other then that I will not let her out of my site.

Sleep that's all I wanted was to just sleep with my little mate all night long nothing elece well not yet but still and that's just what I did I fell a sleep with my mates smell all around me it was like hevan.