The legend of the white wolf 33

This chapter might be a little boring just to let you know so please don't hate me because I love you all there will be 2 more chapters befor I Wright the second book I have to babysit tomorrow so you may or may not get them up tell Friday

but good things come to those who what for it

Sarenas P.O.V

The light from the window woke me up from my sleep I tried to ignore it i tossed and turned it wouldn't go away.

Last night was weird I had the weirdest dream one minute I'm in the house with my mate and his pack when the bells went off .

The next minute I am being pushed into the room then I'm in the middle of the battlefield two big hands went around my wast then Nikolai was running to save then everything went black.

It felt so real the two grate big muscle arms around my waist tell me other or so I think I'm not sure.

But they fell different.

Then it all came together like pieces of a puzzle this isn't my mate this isn't my bed this isn't my home and my dream was real.

I shot straight out of bed and as fast as I could not even bothering to look behind me to see was in bed.

I found the bathroom slammed the door quickly and locked it I I set against the wall instead down to my butt on the cold concrete floor.

"Uru where the hell am I" I said to my wolf

"Mate mate go to mate you are going to make mate mad at us now go he won't hurt you". She say back to me.

I didn't listen to her I sat there I'm just listen to the banging on the door.

"Little one you better open the door now before I break it down do I make myself clear" the man said from behind the door.

I did as I was told he told me to open the door got me I'm scared I don't want to get in trouble I didn't want to get hurt so as I turn the luck and pushed the door opened.

Good girl now come back to bed the man said as he poled me over to the queen size bed sparks shop my arms mainly in the spot he touched.

He was my mate but at the same time he was not.

This was not Nikolai It looks like him but it wasn't him I can tell you that because of the scar going through his left eye .

W...who are y..you I said trying not to ack scared of him knowing all too well that he could smell the fear reading off of me.

He didn't answer me he just picked me up Bridal Style and carried me to the bed he pulled the covers off the bed and set me down and covered me up all love looking me directly in the eyes.

I am your new Mate I will treat you better than my brother has ever treated you

"Where you were his princesse
You will now be my queen you meen the world to me now go back to sleep befor I make you go back to sleep do you understand me" he said as he covered him self up as well.

I couldn't sleep at all knowing he was right next what does arms around my waist 10 minutes ago not even knowing who this man was.

His tuch did things to me the same things my other mates tuch did.

Their was a knock on the door that welcome up.

"What do you want"he said to the person that was on the other side of the door.

"Sir you have a meeting In l hour I thought you would like to know" a small voice said from on the other side of the door.

"Thank you very much you may go now" he said back as he poled his self out of bed and went to him closet I sat in bed still what the coverage not wanting to look at him.

Baby I'm going to have to leave you here for a bit I want you to be nice to the others I don't want you leaving the house I'll send leleona over to keep you company she is a little Spitfire just like your self the both of you will get along well nick sad as he walked over to me and kissed the top of my head.

"My love please be a good girl for me when I'm gone I don't want to give you a punishment later because trust me kitten you will not like it" he said as he finished getting ready.

Befor I know it I was alone in the room tell a little red head came in.

" leleona I'm guessing" I said to her as I layeed back sown on the bed hiding my head with the covers for me being half here by force it nick shere seems nice.

Yeah and I cam already tell we will be the best of friends she said as she sat on the bed right next to me.

I smiled and sat up looked her dead in the eyes will just have to see about that.

I guess a little fun won't hurt right

Leleona by any chance do you like fire was all I could say.

Fire

Fire

Fire

Fire

Let's play a little game Shelly we.