The legend of the white wolf 25

Alpha king p.o.v

As I sat there working no my paperwork from the other packs I smelled it again.

"The most intoxicated smell a mixture of what smells that of vanilla and cinnamon with a hit of mint".

It made my head spin like crazy.

"Who ever smells that good I should find them"I said in my head.

The walk I took to find the smell felt like for ever but then it stopped right at one of the doors .

This door is in the way my wolf said in my head.

"Yes it so is "I said back to him.

"Open it" he said to me.

Before I did I hired Joan talking to someone.

"So do you think if I let you out you won't run". he said

"I guess" someone else
said

The sound of her voice sent my wolf over his head it was the most wonderful sound.

Like music to my ears I just have to meet her.

I turned the knob to the door and pushed it open by the time I got the door opened I saw her airing on the bed.

"Hey j who is your little friend "I said to my buddy

Hey j who is your little friend "I said

This I  Sarena he said back to me.

"Mate" my wolf yelled out

"Mine" I said out loud my soon to be beta smiled then it faded away and was soon replaced with sadness.

I know how he felt knowing she is mine also means she is his but with the fact that he is not aloud to be on this land makes it ever more safe for her.

Once he finds out that I have a mate he would stop at nothing to get his hand on her she is his after all.

I'll keep her safe for ever.