The legend of the white wolf 10

Joan s P.O.V

The king ordered  a search party to find the lost girl that is the talk of the town pack's.

Me and the rest of the guards that where sent out in to the woods to such for the girl was hope full we can find her

As we ran through the woods to find a girl that obviously doesn't want to be found we heard the sound of rushing water.

Of course the girl would need some water after the battle she was in right.

How do you think she survived out there in the wood for at least 6 weeks.

As the waterfall came in to view we saw something getting out of the water.

It moved so fast that I just have know idea what it was or could have been.

So I told the men to split up and look around the water to see if we come  up with anything.

"Go look around the water men tell me what you find" I said.

There where some "yes Sir" "as you wish" little rings like that being said from the men

Then they where looking around the water looking through the trees and in the caves that are visible.

"Boss "one man said

"I think I found something another man said."

I walked up to the men and there on The ground was a trail of foot prints leading to the water fall.

In less the girl can turn invisible then she's right be Hind the waterfall.

"Men look be Hind the water fall" I demanded

My men did as they where told but when they hit the water every thing stopped and I was well I don't know where I was.

"Joan "

My name was called.

"Joan I have to be fast my name is lora I hope you know who I am".the voice filled my head.

"I do I do your the moon goddess my moon goddess".I said back to her.

"Yes that's right Joan I have chosen you to do my bidding I need you Joan to watch over the last of the white wolf's she is special more then she knows and I need you the kings bate the bate of all Bates to look out for her."

"For my baby girl".She said

then I was brought back to reality by one of my men.

Boss I think we found her.

There she was the girl laying in the cave behind the waterfall sleeping so pieceful I picked her up and walked throughout the wood tell we came to the clearing where  we Parke the black SUV minivan its about 6 at night  i layed her down then we where off back to the king.