The legend of the white wolf 6

Serena's p.o.v

As my mom put me in her mouth and carried me to the edge of the woods she told me not to move not one bit.

So I did what she said and don't move at all.

About two hours latter and I'm in the same spot still the screens died down now and the smell of blood still lingers to my nose.

I fallow the smell back to my packs land just to find out that there is no one left.

All that was there was the body's of my pack all dead in human and wolf form just laying there motionless

so I did what I thought was right I took the rogues and dug a hole and burn their bodies to ash.

then I dug separate holes about 26 of them and laid every last one of my pack members in the first the alpha female and main in one hole along with there son  then the beta family also known as my family then the rest of then.

every one of the stones I put here lies loved ones of those

sacrifice there self for others.

the beta family my mother and father have been together for 25 years so I put.

here lies Sam Smith

35 years old

born 1979 died 2015

beloved husband father and brother.

Margaret Smith

35 years old

born 1979 died 2015

a beloved mother wife and sister.

Max Smith

19 years old

Born 1996 died 2015

beloved brother and son.

then I put me down even though I lived but a big part of me died there that day with my family every last one of them.

Serena Smith

17 years old

born 1997 died 2015

beloved daughter and sister.

then I buried the rest of the pack,I didn't know that much about them so I didn't make the graves.

There was a noise behind me and I don't want to look behind me so I did the only think I could do
I ran as fast as I could into the woods and never looked back.

so when I shift I may be alone but I must always remember my mom told me Serena you are a princess you are brave and strong and beautiful with tons of courage take that pride and do good to this world.

and so I ran to the woods and walked forward on and on and on waiting so that  one day I can live with someone like a family again but I know that the bad people out there will stop ant nothing to get me and so I know it will never happen.

the journey to my new life starts here an old life ends here it's where my parents and my pack lie I know that the person who did this to us will regret the day he was born because I'm coming for him

I won't stop till every last one of them is dead.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

damn I feel the pain thank you for reading my book I'm glad I got like 14 votes and you know It all made my day.

please vote

comment

like

kiss kiss SayaDiva