Chapter 1

The rays of sunlight slowly paints the room of the aparment with hues of yellow as it slowly rises, indicating the start of another day. Eunbi woke up with the sound of my alarm of my phone ringing, the sound echoing through her whole room. She looked at the time on her phone displaying that the current time is 6 am. Streching her arms out feeling the stiffness of my body from sleeping fade away, she got up and started to fix her bed. She started going through her daily routine, seemingly forgetting that she has to be inside the campus by the next hour.

          While happily eating kimchi fried rice which she cooked for her breakfast, she suddenly heard a notification from her phone. She picked it up and unlocked it to take a look at the notification.

*Nako-chan😊 sent you a message*

           Eunbi raised her brow wondering why Nako would text her. She then tapped the notification to see the message of her friend.

From: Nako-chan😊
Eunbi-unnie what time are you arriving at the campus?

          "Eh? Campus? What?" Eunbi thought after reading the message Nako sent to her. "Wait...What day is it again? Is it today?", Eunbi thought to herself as she internally panics. She immediately looked at her calendar and froze when she confirmed it.

'Start of Semester'

          "How could I forget this?! I can't believe it!", she panics as she read what was written on her calendar again and again. She eventually calmed down enough to remember that she haven't sent a reply to Nako.

To: Nako-chan😊
Uhm... Maybe around 30 mins. from now hehehe

Eunbi runs to her bedroom, feeling a rush of adrenaline. She hurriedly sent the message while picking some better clothes to wear from her closet. A few senconds later she heard another notification and she opens it knowing its Nako.

From: Nako-chan😊
Then let me drop by your apartment so we can go together unnie. Hii-chan is also coming along with me. ^_^

To: Nako-chan😊
Okay Nako-chan ^_^

           Eunbi immediately went ahead to change her clothes into something more presentable. She looked at herself through her full body mirror just beside her neatly done bed. She is wearing a denim jacket over her white hoodie paired by black jeans and white rubber shoes. She is also wearing a simple silver watch and applied light makeup. "Not the best but I can work with this... If I just didn't forget", Eunbi thought to herself as she lets out a deep sigh, frustrated at her forgetful self. Eunbi got out of her room and sat on the sofa at the living room waiting for her friend to arrive.

          Less than 5 minutes later, she heard a knock from her door. She immediately went to open it knowing its Nako and Hii-chan on the other side.

          "Hey! You came a little earlier than I expected." Eunbi greets Nako and opened the door wider gesturing them to come in. Nako and her companion, Hitomi, went straight to the living room and sat at the sofa. Eunbi soon followed them and sat across on the small chair she has.

        "Oh unnie I got a text message earlier from Minju, she said that you need to come to the student council office first 'cuz there's something that you need to work on or something. I don't know.... Minju didn't really specify it in her text.", Nako said while the other two, Eunbi and Hitomi, just listened, nodding their heads. After taking in the information, Eunbi strides to her room and excused herself to the two japanese. " Okay, thanks Nako-chan. Let me go get my stuff so we can get going.", Eunbi said to the two, earning a nod from them.