Chapter 32

A few more days pass and it seemed like Yujin was getting more and more drowned into her thoughts that its even noticeable for all of the other girls. They were worried about their little cheerful puppy as they often see her just staring off into the distance or just quiet on the side these days.

All of them are worried, especially Eunbi who's been watching over the younger one's, however, they couldn't bring themselves to ask Yujin personally. That being said, they have talked about hanging out this weekend as suggested by Eunbi.

Eunbi thought that maybe with this, Yujin may have her worries dissappear for a little while no matter what's bothering her these past weeks. All the other girls agreed, even Hyewon who reluctantly nodded her head to the invite.

***************************
"Yujin-unnie....", Wonyoung started off as she sees the older girl's face sending her a message, that can-I-please-stay-over face. They already arrived at Wonyoung's home and are supposedly saying their farewells until the older insisted in staying over. She sighed deeply before continuing, "Just-okay okay come in...", Wonyoung said finally letting herself lose to that cute-faced puppy.

"Yes! Thanks Wonnie!", Yujin exclaimed, hugging Wonyoung briefly before running inside, leaving a blushing Wonyoung behind. The younger coughed awkwardly as she tries to shake off that fluttering feeling on her stomach.

"Don't you think you're making your Mom worried by staying over here without notice?", Wonyoung said as she sat on the sofa beside Yujin who's turning on the TV. The older looked at her at the mention of her mom.

"You barely come home... You're probably worrying your Mom...", Wonyoung uttered softly, looking at the older's eyes with a hint of worry and sadness. Yujin's smile slowly faded and she sighed.

"I know... I just... I don't think I can face Mom or Dad for a while... At least before I make my decision...", Yujin mumbled under her breath, her tears threatening to fall.

Wonyoung raised her hand and caressed Yujin's face, wiping off the few tears that ran down the older's cheeks. "Okay, I understand... Just inform your Mom that you're here so she won't worry too much, okay?", Wonyoung asked as she brings down her hold from Yujin's face to her shoulder.

"Okay, Wonnie...", Yujin answered while nodding her head. "I will text Mom...", Yujin mumbled as she chuckled softly. "Good... Please do so...", Wonyoung said as she removed her hold on the older's shoulder and stood up.

"Do you want some drinks, unnie?", Wonyoung asked as she walked towards the fridge in search for a beverage. "Sure", Yujin replied shortly as she shifted her attention to the TV she have turned on a while ago, not even noticing it when they're having their little moment.

A few minutes later, Wonyoung came back with a tray containing two glasses of juice and a plate of cookies. Wonyoung gently placed the tray on the center table and sat beside Yujin, joining her in watching the animated movie being shown on the television.

"By the way, where's Auntie?", Yujin asked as she looked around the house, not seeing the woman around, before her gaze fell on the girl beside her, waiting for her answer. "She went out for grocery shopping... I think she'll be back in an hour or so", Wonyoung answered not sparing a glance at Yujin.

Yujin hummed, turning back her gaze at the TV and sipping a bit of the juice. The two of them spent their time like that, drowning themselves in the comfortable feeling the both of them feels having each other around.

**************************
Sakura sat on the bench at the park near her house. She stopped by at the park to just breathe some fresh air. She then felt her phone ring in her pocket. Fishing it out, she answered the call, seeing that the caller was her Mom.