Chapter 23

After finishing the song Chaewon happened to turned her head towards the door which is conveniently open. Chaewon saw the person standing by the door and she flinched, surprised to see a person watching her. She didn't know if it was the shock but she heard herself let out a small gasp.

"M-Minju-ah! My goodness, you scared me!", Chaewon exclaimed as she raised her hand to her chest, trying to soothe herself. Minju then worriedly went towards the older, as she mumbled out apologies.

"I'm really sorry unnie... I really didn't mean it", Minju said apologetically while looking at Chaewon as the latter slowly calms herself. "It's fine... it's fine", Chaewon said reassuringly.

"So... Do you need something? I mean you were just there by the door...", Chaewon asked Minju while pointing by the door where the latter was previously standing on.

"No--Nothing actually", Minju said sheepishly, clearing her throat after. "Then what brought you here? As far as I know, your classroom is on the opposite side of the campus...", Chaewon confusedly asked the younger.

"Your v-voice?...", Minju said, her voice laced with uncertainty, causing the latter to look even more confused. "Okay that sounded weird", Minju whispered to herself but Chaewon heard it, making the older chuckle a bit.

"So... What happened was-- I was coming back from the library. I was actually bringing back books I finished reading and while I was walking I heard someone singing and I knew it was you unnie. I looked through the door-- which is already open by the way-- and I got lost watching you sing", Minju explained, even using some hand gestures to make her explanation more convincing.

Chaewon was just looking at Minju as she said her explanation, she wasn't even sure if she's still registering what Minju is saying, she was just busy enjoying the sight of Minju as she babbled.

"Yeah? So got anything to do now?", Chaewon asked Minju, having her arms crossed. Minju only shaked her head as an answer. "Oh? Then would you like to stay here and accompany me for a while?", Chaewon then offered to Minju as she smiled at the younger.

"Okay... We still have some spare time before classes start", Minju responded, nodding along her words. Minju went to the back corner of the room and sat quietly, which the older raised her brows at.

"Hey, come here... Audiences are usually in front of the performer...", Chaewon said as she gestured Minju to come to the other side of the room. "You can also judge me based on my performance... Don't worry I take criticisms well", Chaewon said with a chuckle.

Minju smiled at that before sitting on the floor, looking up at Chaewon. "I don't think I have any criticisms for you, though?", Minju said with a little grin on her face. "Oh yeah?", Chaewon said, her eyebrows raised as she was flustered at the comment.

"Well then let's see if you'll have one after this", Chaewon said as she laughed, starting to look through the list of music that she can sing to the younger.

**********************

Hyewon got to school earlier than usual and so with nothing to do she just decided to pass time in the library. She walked her way to the library quietly.

She arrived there and immediately lightened up when she saw that the school library has a whole section of it for the mangas and comics, which is funny for a prestigious school having some entertainment books on their library.

She excitedly looked throughout the different mangas on the bookshelves. Finding one that she didn't get to read yet, she happily picked it out and went to sit on one of vacant chairs.