Chapter 13

It was already 9:00 am, Yena and Chaewon are arguing about what their going to use as their ride for today. Yena was arguing that they can use her motorcycle, while Chaewon disagrees and firmly said that they use the car.

          "But I rarely get to use my baby", Yena cried out to Chaewon who has her arms crossed and her eyes glaring at the latter. "Yena we're taking the car whether you like it or not... I'm not riding that motorcycle of yours...", Chaewon said firmly, almost like ordering Yena.

          "Tsk... What a meanie...", Yena mumbled lowly, rolling her eyes. "Just use that baby of yours on a date or something... I don't care... Just not today", Chaewon said, shrugging at her own words.

         After what seemed like eternity, they reached the parking lot of their condo building. They decided to just use Yena's instead of Chaewon's as Chaewon already agreed to use Yena's car before she hears another word of protest from the latter.

          "I know I like going out with my car but can't you just drive yours also? I feel like your treating me like the driver here", Yena huffed as they stepped towards her Urus parked at the middle of the parking lot.

         "Not my problem that you feel like that", Chaewon smugly said. "Yah Yah Yah!", Yena retorted. "Hm.. But yeah I just didn't feel like it... Besides, you'll thank me for this later", Chaewon confidently said causing the latter to frown at her words, confused.

         "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?", Yena asked running after Chaewon who's sprinting to where the car was. Chaewon got to the car first and stood beside the door at the shotgun. Yena soon catches up and panted, holding the door handle on the driver's seat side.

         "Yah! Answer me!", Yena exclaimed in between breaths, unlocking the doors with the button on her car key. Chaewon just shrugged while opening the door and got on the shotgun seat with a smirk on her face. "Aish..", Yena mumbled under her breath before before pulling the door to get in the driver's seat.

          "The meet up time is 10 am... Hurry up", Chaewon said, looking at her phone, seemingly chatting with someone. "Yeah yeah", Yena half-heartedly said as she nodded. Finally starting the engine, they speeded away from the parking lot and made their way to the mall.

************************

          Wonyoung was sitting on the sofa alone after waking up. She saw a note from Auntie Rosie on the center table at the living room stating that she went on an errand and she already asked someone to bring food to her.

          Right when she finishes reading the note, she hears their doorbell ring. She went outside to check who it was, just to see Yujin carrying a box of donuts on her right hand and two cups of coffee on her left.

         "Food Delivery!", Yujin said with a grin, her dimples in full display and her eyes in cresent shape. Seeing the huge grin on Yujin's face, Wonyoung can't help but let out a chuckle. Wonyoung step forward so that they're standing in front of each other each other with a few feet difference.

          "What's with your energy early in the morning?", Wonyoung said, amused at the sunshine like person in front of her. "Well better start your morning with a smile, you know?", Yujin said brightly still having her adorable smile.

          Wonyoung smiles back unknowingly and without saying a word, opens the gate wider for Yujin. The older just waltz right in and waited for Wonyoung to open the door of the house. Finally doing so, the two of them settled at the sofa, with Yujin placing down the box of donuts along with the cups of coffee on the center table.

          Sitting down, Yujin opened the box of donuts, anticipating Wonyoung's reaction. True to her expectations, Wonyoung eyes widened and her mouth opened wide as she sees donuts. Her gaze went back and forth from Yujin and the box of donuts.