Chapter 39

"Yujin told me about this a few weeks ago and... Even I myself can't believe it at first...", Wonyoung said as she looked down, a bitter smile making its way on her face. The girls all had solemn expressions on their faces. 

                    That was until Hyewon stood up, walking towards Yujin who's looking at her confusedly. Eunbi went ahead and moved away as if sensing that Hyewon wants to comfort Yujin. Hyewon then kneeled down in front of the younger then without a word, she patted the girl's head.

"You're doing great Yujin-ah"

                  Those we're the words that Hyewon wanted to let out but decided to just pat her head, hoping she got the message. The next thing she did was to put her index fingers on each side of Yujin's lips before raising them up. Yujin looked at Hyewon and saw the older's soft smile. Eunbi and the other girls did too. 

                  "Hyewon's trying so hard to tell you smile, Yujin-ah", Eunbi said with a small smile, looking at the two. "That I can understand", Yujin replied with a chuckle before having a small smile on her face looking at the girls and seeing them smile softly at her. "Thanks Hyewon-unnie... Thank you unnies... Wonyoung too", Yujin thanked them. 

"Yah! Smile! My Ahn Daengdaeng can't be like this!"

"Yena! Get off me!"

                   Yena and Chaewon's voice were heard once again when Yena hugged Chaewon, fake crying on her arms. The Chaewon continued to shove the latter away but Yena was being persistent in hugging her, knowing that the latter hates skinship. Eunbi and Chaeyeon facepalmed at the two while the others, including Yujin, just chuckled, getting used to their antics.

                     Thanks to Yena and Chaewon's bickering, the mood soon turned light again and they continued chatting for a few more minutes before they decided to finally part ways as they already saw the sun slowly setting in the horizon.

******************************
                 Eunbi looked out of the car window, sighing to herself. Hyewon silently glanced at the older before getting her gaze at the road ahead. They were already on their way to the older's apartment, finally ending their day after a whole lot of things happening.

                   Eunbi was slowly feeling her fatigue as she feels her eyelids getting heavy. She's slowly closing her eyes until Hyewon suddenly turned the car aggressively to the left, almost crashing into a pole. Eunbi had her eyes open in shock, she suddenly felt all her sleepiness disappear after the incident.

                   She looked outside to see a black car just to the side of them, it was the only other vehicle aside from theirs meaning that car was the one that almost crashed into them.

                   She felt something strange about the car. It felt as if the car deliberately trying to crash into them. The black car then drives past them, leaving Eunbi with that heavy feeling.

                     Eunbi turned next to her and saw the latter holding her chest as she catches her breath. Eunbi immediately had a worried look on her face before telling the latter to breath slowly as she tries to calm her down.

                     Hyewon breathes slowly, each breath helping her recover from the shock. After recovering, Hyewon removed her hand from gripping her chest and patted Eunbi's hand and nodded at her, trying to let her know that she's okay. 

                    With that, they continued their journey, still feeling a bit of the shock which caused Hyewon to drive much carefully. Now that Eunbi wasn't feeling sleepy anymore she just looked outside the window, watching as they pass by the dimly lit streets to her apartment.