Chapter 7

Eunbi walked home as the sun completely sets and the moon and the stars are the only things illuminating the sky. She walks along the sidewalk, having lightposts as her source of light.

Eunbi soon manages to reach her apartment building and went in. She got to her apartment unit and she then entered.

As soon as she entered, she removed her shoes, put on her slippers and she trhew herself at the sofa. Sighing, she felt almost comfortable at the soft feeling of the sofa. She remembered that she still has her bag with her and so she just threw the bag to the floor and continued confortably resting at the sofa.

"This day is truly something else... There's so much happening within this day...", Eunbi's thoughts trailed off. Smiling to herself, she thought, "I got to meet some new friends too."

Eunbi was about to doze off when she heard her phone ring. She lazily grabed the bag she threw and get her phone. She then read the name of the caller.

"Jieun-unnie"

When she saw the caller's name she immediately answered the call.

"Hello, Eunbi?"

"Yes unnie?"

"Oh..Uhm..Are you available today? I'm going overtime at work and I don't have anyone here at the house..."

"Oh yeah I'm available unnie..."

"Yeah.. Okay..Can you watch over the house and Areum until I get home? Don't worry, I'll pay you for it."

"Sure unnie... I'll be right there..."

"Thank you so much Eunbi-ah.. Sorry if I had to call you when you're supposed to rest... I heard that today was your first day of the semester..."

"No... its fine, unnie... I miss Areum anyway..."

Eunbi hears a chuckle from the other line.

"Yah you just saw each other yesterday!"

"Well the kid is adorable, its hard not to miss her..."

Eunbi said as she smiles unkowingly, remembering the adorable bright smile of the child she babysits.

"Fair argument... Well okay I'll wait for you here before I go to work...see you"

"Yeah unnie... I'll be right there..."

"Bye Eunbi-ah"

"Bye unnie"

*Call end*

Jieun is someone who really helped Eunbi a lot. Jieun is a cousin of hers that helped her get some money for her everyday needs by being Areum's babysitter. Eunbi has been babysitting Areum since the kid was 2 years old. Areum is now an adorable 5 years old kid. Jieun is also thankful for Eunbi being there for her daughter when she's busy with her work and cannot spend much time with her daughter.

After ending the call, Eunbi sighed and stood up. She then got her bag and carried it to her bedroom. She put the bag on her desk at the room and went to her cabinet to change clothes before heading out.