Chapter 2

Eunbi heard some commotion happening outside the office as she walks towards it since their work is mostly done. "We can just continue that later on...", Eunbi thought having enough of their work. Looking back to the desk of the Vice-President, seeing the poor girl slowly go down eventually resting her head on her desk, seemingly giving up on working, feeling overwhelmed with the amount of work. She then went in front of her desk and knocked on it. "Minju-ah, get up.... We can just finish the rest later...I know you're tired already... Let's go, we still need to attend our classes...",Eunbi softly said to Minju. Minju slowly looked up and nodded tiredly before getting up from her seat. She let Minju lead the way to the door and she noticed that the noises that she heard from earlier is still there. Minju opened the door and was surprised to see four students laughing and conversing in front of her. The said people didn't even notice Minju's, and even Eunbi's presence and continued having their conversation.

         "Ehem!", Eunbi fake coughed trying to get the attention of her friends. This worked 'cuz all four of them, and even Minju, turned to look at her. "Eunbi-unnie!" Wonyoung said as soon as she sees her beloved friend and went in to give her a warm hug. "Okay, Wonyoung-ah you can let go now...", Eunbi said after noticing the younger wouldn't let her go. Wonyoung slowly pulled away from her unnie and gestured to the two japanese saying, "Eunbi-unnie, we just got invited to eat lunch with Nako-unnie and Hitomi-unnie". Wonyoung flashes her bright smile towards Eunbi, proud at herself for getting new friends. "Wow, Wonyoung-ah you did great! Start to meet new friends now, huh? You should really do that. You should have other friends other than your big puppy you always drag along with you.", Eunbi teasingly said as she pats Wonyoung's head. Yujin, who heard what Eunbi said whines,"Eunbi-unnie, why do you have to be like that to me?" she said with a pout. "I never said it was you though...", Eunbi said with a slight smirk on her face, enjoying how the younger reacts to her teasing. After hearing what Eunbi said they all laughed, even Minju, with the only exception of Yujin. Yujin having enough of all the teasing and went towards Wonyoung hoping she would side with her. "Wonnie, they're bullying me.", Yujin whines to her childhood friend. "Don't worry unnie, no one can ever replace you... But I slightly agree with Eunbi-unnie though... I think I should really bring you out with a leash, you could really get yourself in trouble by suddenly approaching people, right Yujinnie?", Wonyoung started it with a soft voice before going in with a teasing tone. This earned another round of laughter, especially from Nako and Hitomi knowing what Wonyoung was pertaining to. "Yeah... Yeah...", Yujin dejectedly said before smiling to herself repeating what Wonyoung first said in her head, "She said no one can ever replace me (^-^) ", she thought to herself.

        "We should go now, right?", Eunbi said to them, noticing that they haven't even moved from standing infront of the Students Council Office. "Oh yeah, we should probably go now... Also, unnie you don't have to find your schedule at the Memo Board, I already took a picture of your schedule when we went there." Nako said which earned a "Thank you!" from Eunbi, grateful that she didn't have to worry about her schedule.

        They started walking along the long hallway, passing through different rooms of the campus, even passing through some students who either bowed to them or murmur to themselves about them. "Oh right, Ms. Vice-President wanna sit with us at lunch later?", Yujin offered, noticing the latter hadn't said anything the entire time they're conversing. "Oh, sure...", Minju said, flustered at the sudden invite, scratching her head shyly. "I gotta go to the lockers first guys... See you later at lunch!", Eunbi said as she bid goodbye to her friends, making her way toward the lockers.

        After Eunbi left them, Nako asked the Vice-President, "So Minju-ssi, what was the work that you mentioned on the text? You seem eager to have Eunbi-unnie arrive early...". Minju, remembering the piles of files they have to do, sighed exasperatedly before answering. "Oh, you know Student Council stuff.... We need to arrange and organize the files of the transferees and freshmen... We also have to check the plans for the different programs and activities for this semester...", Minju explains. "I'm thankful Eunbi-unnie was there early enough that we get most of the work done....but yeah along the way, Pres just said that we can just continue it some other time and that I should rest a bit." Minju continued with the rest of them nodding along, feeling sorry for Minju and Eunbi.