Chapter 9

Yujin went out of her house to fetch Wonyoung like she always does. She walked to Wonyoung's house which is just beside her's. The pup knocked on the gate and waited for someone to open it.

"Who is it?", Yujin heard a voice from the other side before she saw the gate slowly open. "Oh, Ms. Yujin! You're here already!", the woman who opened the gate said when she saw Yujin standing in front of her.

"Hey Auntie!", Yujin greeted the woman happily, like the joyful dog that she is, she went in for a huge hug. "C'mon Ms. Yujin let's get inside... Wonyoung is still dressing up...", Rosie said as she steps aside for Yujin to enter.

"By the way Ms. Yujin, why is Wonyoung alone when I opened the gate yesterday? I was confused when I didn't see you yesterday...", Rosie asked, her head turning towards Yujin. "Wonnie pushed me away yesterday... I didn't even got to say goodbye to her... I don't even know what I did wrong... I treated her lunch yesterday when she left her wallet so I assumed that we're okay...", Yujin ranted to Rosie, her lips forming a cute pout.

"Hmm... That is strange... I thought she li-", Rosie abruptly stopped her sentence, causing Yujin to look at her curiously. "She what?", Yujin tilted her head curiously.

Rosie leads the way to the door and they both entered. The two of them sat on the sofa in the living room. "Nothing... By the way, you treated her lunch? That's so nice of you, Ms. Yujin...", Rosie said with sweet smile. "Well it's Wonnie after all...", Yujin shyly said, scratching her nape.

The two of them heard some footsteps coming down from the stairs. Yujin turned her head to the sound and saw her bestfriend. Wonyoung went down and sat on the sofa comfortably.

"You're here early today...", Wonyoung said to Yujin, which made the latter frown. "What? That's what you're going to say when you just suddenly pushed me away yesterday? What did I do wrong Wonnie? Please tell me Wonnie...", Yujin pouted at her friend, feeling frustrated.

"N-no.. It was nothing... Nothing really... Its just that I was kinda embarrassed that Auntie Rosie would tease me about my wallet and you would hear it...", Wonyoung managed to explain to the sulky pup.

"Well.. That's like half of the reason... Its really because I'm worried Aunty Rosie would tease me about me forgetting my wallet because of me focusing to much on you...", Wonyoung thought to herself.

"Eh? That's it? C'mon Wonnie we've been friends for how many years now and you're embarrassed about that? And here I am worried that I did something wrong yesterday...", Yujin exasperatedly stated as she looked into Wonyoung's eyes. Wonyoung blushes at the stare Yujin was giving her.

"Can someone get me popcorn? I'm enjoying this scene happening right in front of me", Rosie thought to herself, chucking because of it, catching the attention of the two bestfriends.

"You guys are cute", Rosie said with a grin. The two blushed out of embarrassment and look everywhere but each other. Rosie let out a laugh before clearing her throat to catch the two's attention, which succeeded.

"Okay kids... Enough with the cute acts... Its time to get going...", Rosie said with a smile. The two nodded, got their stuff and stood up, making their way to the door but before the two can get outside, Rosie's halted them.

"Wonyoung-ah your wallet!", Rosie said holding the wallet in her hand. Yujin grinned, looking at the latter, while Wonyoung just looked away and runs back to Rosie and got her wallet. Wonyoung runs back to Yujin who's trying hard to keep her grin in.

"Laugh all you want, you pup... You look like you're having a hard time keeping it to yourself...", Wonyoung said nonchalantly. When Yujin heard that she can't help herself anymore and bursted to a fit of laughter.