Chapter 28

Sakura went out of her bedroom and was surprised when Nako and Hitomi was standing in front of the door, with Nako grinning at her.

"What the-!", Sakura uttered as her eyes widened in surprise, the two didn't even budge at it. "Can we enter now?", Nako asked as she looked behind the older to look at the room.

"Just- Come in", Sakura was about to scold the two about scaring her when she sees the innocent look Nako and Hitomi were giving her and just gave up with a sigh.

Sakura opened the door for them and they both went straight to the king sized bed and sat there, Sakura chuckled seeing their actions. They've only been here a couple of times but it still surprise her when the two were so comfortable at her house, almost like they're at their own homes.

"So... Are you guys changing or not?", Sakura asked them. Nako then stood up and went to Sakura's walk-in closet muttering, "I'll change first" as she walked towards it, she then entered the bathroom which is right next to the closet after picking some pajamas to wear.

"Is something bothering you unnie?", Hitomi suddenly asked which caught Sakura by surprise. She knew that Hitomi was observant but she didn't expect that she would ask so soon.

Sakura just released a sigh, her troubles running through her mind, making that sigh much more heavy. Sakura sat down on the bed beside Hitomi. "I just miss home... Its been a while since I went back home... I actually just got a message from my mom... She was checking up on me... You know the usual stuff but saying that made me realize how accustomed I've become of us being apart and it made me feel sad and I suddenly felt like I wanna see them...", Sakura said staring at the ceiling as she felt like she tilted her head down a bit her tears that she contained silently will come down.

Hitomi stared at her intently, her lips forming a soft smile. They- Nako and Hitomi- actually don't see this side of Sakura often, she would rather have it all on herself so hearing her open up a bit to her, even if its just a baby step like opening, it surely made her smile and her heart warm.

"Is that why you're taking a break from streaming?", Hitomi asked curiously, tilting her head to the side. Sakura chuckled at that and looked at Hitomi, her eyes still watery.

"No, actually there's a separate reason for that and I don't think I can tell you guys anytime soon", Sakura answered with a worried smile, she was scared that Hitomi would be displeased with what she said but she was surprised when Hitomi suddenly gave her a comforting smile.

"It's okay... I'm sure you've got your reasons and we're not going to force you to tell us what it is", Hitomi said, still wearing her comforting smile. Sakura nearly teared up at that, realizing that she really have some precious friends by her side.

"Yah! What are you guys talking about without me?", Nako exclaimed as she got out of the bathroom wearing one of Sakura's pajamas, the sleeves and the bottom hem of the pajamas were slightly longer than Nako's limbs, making her look like a kid with how the sleeves exceed her hands. The two girls looked at her and laughed, making Nako knit her eyebrows at the two.

"What are guys laughing at?", Nako questioned Hitomi and Sakura, which only received another wave of laughter from the two. Seeing the pout Nako was giving them, Sakura and Hitomi calmed down.

"Nothing, you just look cute wearing that", Sakura answered with a grin, Hitomi nodding in agreement. "Yeah, you look like a kid", Hitomi then said, causing Sakura to release a suppressed laugh.

"Yah! I'm not kid! I'm an adult, okay? You should stay away from Yujin... You're getting influenced", Nako retorted with a pout, which received chuckles from the two. "You guys hang out with Yujin?", Sakura asked curiously when she noticed what Nako last said.