Chapter 15

The squad reached the shop Minju was referring to. Looking up, the girls were filled with wonder at the strange yet intriguing name of the shop.

"#FBBELG", they all mentally read the gorgeously designed label of the store, the label was surrounded with images of flowers and butterflies which makes the over all atmosphere of the shop pleasing, even just from the outside.

They all went inside with Minju leading the way. Looking around, they saw the vast amount of variety the shop has when it comes to clothing. One side, they're looking at elegant and sophisticated dresses and outfits, while the other is full of clothing which can be prefered by people like Yena and Chaeyeon, who chooses clothes that are casual and comfortable.

Minju led them to the counter where a team of employees are waiting for customers, some of them already assisting customers in choosing outfits.

"Hey! I'm back again", Minju greets one employee across the counter with a smile as she walked towards her. The others just watched as their clueless of what's happening, even Yuri who's been Minju's friend ever since highschool is clueless as to why Minju greets the employee like a friend.

"Oh Minju-ssi! It's good to see you again!", the employee replied reciprocating Minju's smile with a smile of her own. The girls observed the employee Minju's talking to.

The employee have luscious black locks, sharp eyes that may look intimidating at first, cute nose, and a smile that can immediately make your thoughts about her being intimidating dissipate.

Yena seems to have been thinking to herself as she looks intently at the girl. Finally having enough of her invasive thoughts, she tapped Yujin's shoulder, which is standing beside her, and gestured her to come closer.

"Doesn't she look like someone from a movie?", Yena whispered to Yujin, fortunately not heard by others around them. "Eh? Who?", Yujin whispered back, puzzled.

"Wait... What was the name of that white dragon from that 'How to Train Your Dragon' movie?", Yena whispered to Yujin as she can't seem to remember the said character. Yujin thought hard, her hand on her chin as her lips form a little pout and her eyesbrows furrowed.

"Ah! Light Fury!", Yujin whispered, finally remembering what character Yena was referring to. "Yeah yeah!", Yena said, doing little claps hearing Yujin's answer.

"Now that I think about it, she does look like that dragon", Yujin said, giggling as she spots the similarities between the two. "Right?", Yena chimed in also giggling, agreeing with Yujin.

Meanwhile, while Yena and Yujin were in their own world, the others were listening to the conversation between Minju and the 'Light Fury' employee.

"Drop the formalities already, Yeji-unnie", Minju said with a bright smile. Yeji lightly laughed at that and opened her arms wide.

"I won't drop the formalities until you hug me... Its been a while since you last visited after all...", Yeji said with a grin as she waits for Minju to embrace her.

When Yeji said that, a certain girl wasn't exactly happy with it, Yuri who's watching the girl's reaction, nudged the girl's elbow, caching her attention.

"Didn't know you were a jealous type", Yuri said stifling a laugh as she looks at Chaewon teasingly. Chaewon was caught off guard by what Yuri said and she felt her cheeks slowly heating up. "No.. What do you mean?", Chaewon said, attempting to play dumb as she looked away from Yuri.

They heard Minju laugh heartily as she walked around the counter to embrace Yeji. Yeji grinned when Minju hugged her tightly. This caused Chaewon, who was watching it all happen, to cross her arms with a huff as she glared intensely at the 'Light Fury' looking girl.