Chapter 6

All of the girls at the table started their own conversations with each other.

At Minju's side, she was forced to endure sitting with Chaewon without constantly looking at the latter. She felt a little proud at herself for not fainting the moment she saw the heavenly sight of the girl. It would be a lie if Minju said that she doesn't want to initiate a conversation with the older but she too much of a coward to do so.

While Minju was contemplating on whether she would talk to the girl beside her or not when the said girl interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey you're a friend of Yuri, right?", Chaewon started staring at Minju, slightly tilting her head to get a better view of the latter's face. "I've heard so much about you... I'm just wondering why you never came to one of our practices though...", Chaewon said with a pout unknowingly appeared on her face as if thinking of reason as to why the younger never visited them or rather Yuri, her friend, during the club's practices.

Minju turned her head and sees Chaewon's adorable pout and she can't help but mentally coo at the sheer cuteness of Chaewon. "Well...Even if I wanted to, I kind of didn't have the time... I was busy with my duties at the council too...", Minju managed to respond without stuttering.

"Hmm... Understandable... But you could come visit us when you can though...", Chaewon trailed off, nooding to herself. "Besides, I'm kinda curious about you... I've only heard about you from Yuri and I wanna maybe be friends with you...", Chaewon continued, looking gently at the younger while the corners of her lips tug upwards into a sweet smile.

Minju almost melted at the sight. She tried to calm her fastly beating heart and ignore those butterflies in her stomach. "Sure... I mean I can visit you guys at your club's practice... About those stories from Yuri, I just hope she didn't say anything embarrassing about me...", Minju uttered, glancing at Yuri before bringing back her gaze at Chaewon.

Hearing the response from Minju, Chaewon lets out a light chuckle. "From what I remember, none of those would be embarrassing for you... In my opinion, they're pretty funny and interesting... That's also why I'm interested in getting to know you more... I just didn't have the chance to talk to you until now...", Chaewon said, a slight blush painting her cheeks red from the last sentence that she muttered, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Well I'm glad that the feeling is mutual..", Minju started off, catching Chaewon off guard. Minju sheepishly scratched her head before continuing. "I.. Uhm.. I've been a fan of you ever since you've performed with yuri at the school event... I've been a fan of your voice since then...", Minju continued, looking away shyly.

"Wah... I've never heard that from Yuri... Well then I hope we can get close this semester." Chaewon said with a bright smile towards Minju. Minju just nodded, smiling at the thought of getting close to Chaewon.

**************************

"Hii-chan...You should really eat more...", Nako said and gave half of her food to the said girl. Hitomi just looked at her in question before trying to push it back to her. "Nope... Eat it... I already ate a lot at home...", Nako insisted and continued to put food on Tomi's side. Hitomi stopped retaliating and just continued eating quietly.

"You guys came here to eat lunch together?", Nako suddenly heard Chaeyeon ask. "Yeah, Nako-unnie invited us to eat together.", Yujin answered her, placing some of her food to Wonyoung's side. "Wonnie eat up", Yujin sweetly said to her.

"I'm surprised that you're close with Hii-chan..", Chaeyeon stated which made Yujin shake her head. "No, honestly I kind of mistook Nako-unnie as a high schooler earlier... I didn't even recognise Hitomi-unnie at first... We barely had interactions last semester so I couldn't remember talking with her before...", Yujin explains, grinning along the way recalling her little encounter with Nako. Chaeyeon laughed along at that also finding it funny how Yujin mistakes Nako as a high schooler.