Chapter 33

Hyewon woke up due to the sunlight lightly hitting her face. She sat up and looked at the digital clock placed on the desk beside her bed. '6:00am', the clock displayed as it blinks.

              Hyewon turned to the window, seeing that the sun is just staring to rise. She stood up and tidied up her bed before stepping out to her room's balcony. She stayed at the balcony for a little while, just staring at the sun as it marvellously rise into the horizon, that was until she heard a knock on her door and Dasom calling her.

                She opened her door only to be greeted with Dasom looking at her worriedly, her eyes frantic. Hyewon saw the look at Dasom's face and she raises her brows expectantly, waiting for Dasom to explain what's going on.

                "What's with the look, Dada?", Hyewon asked confusedly to the latter. "Ma'am... Sir Donghyun wishes to see you at the office... He already ordered me to tell you this last night but I forgot... I'm sorry Hyewon-ah", Dasom said as she bows her head apologetically at the younger.

                Hyewon raises her brow even more after hearing Dasom. "What is it again this time?...", Hyewon mentally expressed her exasperation towards her father. "Let me just fix myself then I'll be on my way... Don't say sorry Dada. Its not your fault", Hyewon said with an assuring smile on her lips.

                 "Thank you, Hyewon-ah... Then I'll wait for you downstairs so you can at least have breakfast before you go...", Dasom uttered, returning the smile before turning away and walked downstairs.

                Hyewon closes her room door and got her stuff ready. She took a bath and wore formal clothing. She sighed deeply before going out of her room and walking down the stairs.

                 Dasom saw Hyewon coming down the stairs and she gestured the young to sit down and have breakfast. "Come here and have breakfast...", Dasom said, to which Hyewon nods to.

               "Oh- before I forget, I also have something to do after meeting with Dad so I think I won't be home until dinnertime...", Hyewon said before taking a bite of the egg roll Dasom cooked.

                "Okay, take care", Dasom replied, giving Hyewon a glass of water. Hyewon took it and uttered a short 'thanks' before gulping it down. Hyewon finished eating after a few more bites and she stood up immediately, getting her keys on the table and went out but not before waving to Dasom who waved back at her with a warm smile to go along with it.

***************************
                Ms. Lim went out of her office after finishing the one that she left the night before to meet up with Eiji. Eiji was a good friend of hers and it's been a while since he last came back to korea. They talked over the phone about how they've been and whatnot then Eiji suddenly suggested to meet up.

             Ms. Lim accepted it as she also wants to catch up with Eiji and have some time to relax from all the work that's been drowning her these past few days.

                 Ms. Lim reached the café where Eiji and her were supposed to meet. Ordering her drink, she sat on one of the vacant spots by the glass walls. She looked out of the glass walls, seeing the people walking by, probably going to their workplace or school.

                After a few minutes, she heard someone call her name. The culprit being the person she just talked to on the phone a few hours ago. The man walked towards her with a smile. He sported a simple but sophisticated clothing but even simple clothes can't hide his lean physique.

                 "Hey, Eunju... Its been a while, isn't it?", Eiji muttered as he sat infront of her. "Yeah... Its been years since you last came here... I was surprised when I suddenly got a call from you..." Eunju replied with a soft smile.